+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Graduation from 2 universities

Discussion in 'Education' started by sameer7719, Sep 2, 2018.

  1. I have done graduation with 3 year regular class room. However these 3 years are in 2 universities. I had migrated from 1 university to other during the graduation. SHould i get education transcipt from both the universities separately or from the university i completed by graduation.

Share This Page