+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

graduate program admission

jamestb

Sep 1, 2019
Hi guys,

I want to apply for master in computer science in Canada, but my problem is my gpa is kind of low (exact 69%). I am wondering whether or not I have a chance to get admission from any universities.

I am doing my bachelor at University of Regina, and I got about 12 months of co-op work experiences, not sure if that is helpful.

Thank you very much.

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi guys,

I want to apply for master in computer science in Canada, but my problem is my gpa is kind of low (exact 69%). I am wondering whether or not I have a chance to get admission from any universities.

I am doing my bachelor at University of Regina, and I got about 12 months of co-op work experiences, not sure if that is helpful.

Thank you very much.
Hey james, i cannot say more about your case..... i am coming to uofR for bachelors in computer science too....so can you plz tell me about your experience with UofR and do we get part time jobs in Regina?

jamestb

Sep 1, 2019
Hey james, i cannot say more about your case..... i am coming to uofR for bachelors in computer science too....so can you plz tell me about your experience with UofR and do we get part time jobs in Regina?
I feel like part-time jobs are harder to find than four years before, I used to work two part-time jobs, one of them is referenced by my friend, another one is Skip the Dishes driver, but I heard they stopped accepting applications, generally it is kind of difficult now to find a part-time job if you don't know anyone or you don't have related experiences.
My experience with UofR is that you should go for the Co-op program, it pays very well and it helps you to get a job after graduation.

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I feel like part-time jobs are harder to find than four years before, I used to work two part-time jobs, one of them is referenced by my friend, another one is Skip the Dishes driver, but I heard they stopped accepting applications, generally it is kind of difficult now to find a part-time job if you don't know anyone or you don't have related experiences.
My experience with UofR is that you should go for the Co-op program, it pays very well and it helps you to get a job after graduation.
Thank you so much for your answer.... If have experience in India.... so do they count it?