+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GRADING : GRADE B

Sarisari

Star Member
May 12, 2023
Hi, just want to ask someone who has or haf the same issue/situation as my cousin's. Her xray showed BLUNTING OF RIGHT COSTOPHRENIC ANGLE PROBABLY DUE TO PLEURAL THICKENING. And has a GRADE B remarks. Could you tell me what the IRCC asked you to do next? She's a bit worried right now. Thank you.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi, just want to ask someone who has or haf the same issue/situation as my cousin's. Her xray showed BLUNTING OF RIGHT COSTOPHRENIC ANGLE PROBABLY DUE TO PLEURAL THICKENING. And has a GRADE B remarks. Could you tell me what the IRCC asked you to do next? She's a bit worried right now. Thank you.
You may want to post in the health thread for better response

What was the Panel physician comment?

Did you receive a furtherance request from IRCC for Doctors note or any other tests?

What is the status of WP application

The medical results have to be reviewed and it has to pass before the WP is approved
Was anything requested by IRCC ?

Sarisari

Star Member
May 12, 2023
No comment made by the physician. So far, no furtherance request received yet. Btw, I did an upfront medical exam.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
No comment made by the physician. So far, no furtherance request received yet. Btw, I did an upfront medical exam.
You have to wait for medical to pass and overall processing to be completed. Medical should be good if no further asks.

znarfy

Jun 15, 2023
Ji i just finished my medical, and my xray showing grade b, ist it in admissable to canada?