+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Government Employees who got ITA/ PR

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does working on government position immediately makes processing time longer than usual?

Samitasanj

Apr 28, 2017
Hi Vinay,I have read ur thread msgs and now what I got is that government employee doesnot need NOC at any stage of getting PR. I am the principal applicant and my husband is dependent. My husband is in government job and I hv mentioned employee in his personal history. So will that be ok actually I was worried about the NOC issue.
But Now I am relaxed bcz u got ur PR being in government sector.
Thanks

Reactions: Farha noor

ritesh28

Jul 9, 2017
Re-opening this thread
Now since I have got PR....would like to connect to people in government job in india particularly central government
kindly reply in case you are in government job...
Vinay can we connect... i have recently got an ita....

pbvprasad2006

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Vinay,I have read ur thread msgs and now what I got is that government employee doesnot need NOC at any stage of getting PR. I am the principal applicant and my husband is dependent. My husband is in government job and I hv mentioned employee in his personal history. So will that be ok actually I was worried about the NOC issue.
Thanks
Vinay can we connect... i have recently got an ita....
Hi Seniors,

I am also in same sort of situation, i am applying for PR, my wife was a state government employee, since past 10 years she is not in service continuously, for very few months she is in her service. Since last 5 years no communcation also. I need to apply for PCC now for my wife, what to mention for the below question. Your suggestion is greatly appreciated. I need to settle outside due to family concerns.

Have you ever served under the :_________________________________________
Central / State Government of _________________________________________
India? If yes, have you resigned? _________________________________________
your service (attach copy of _________________________________________
acceptance letter)

livingincanada2016

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Thanks
Hi Mam,

I have same situation, my wife is govt employee in a state run hospital. By default it is coming as employment.
What did you choose employement or government? is there any issue, what is the current status of your application, please suggest.

Binni07

Sep 13, 2017
Hi..I m a govt. Servant from last 3 years before that I was manager in public sector bank for 3 yrs..n planning to login my profile according to banking experience...pls tell if I show in my profile that I m with govt of India..do they verify in written or visit personally?
On what points do visa can rejected on this point?
How can I cover this job in my profile?
Suppose if I don't show this job in profile do this 3 yr gap would b justified to visa officer?
What is work history n activity history and in which section should I put my present job,if I ve to show?

I am working as a State Govt. Employee in HimaChal Pardesh... and am keenly looking for Canadian PR but i have Certain apprehensions regarding the PR status, i am enlisting my queries as follows

1) Since its illegal to get a foreign residency while holding an Indian office of profit so how an i proceed with the application and what would be the repercussions if somehow the government get to know in future.

2) Government organizations(Specially state govt) don't have an established system to give experience certificates to their working employees specially in the prescribed format of cic. All they can provide me the xerox of my Service book.

Please guide me ... am in thorough need of guidance and timely suggestions

Binni07

Sep 13, 2017
Hi Vinay,
I am in similar situation. Well please tell me when filling work history did you enter government or employment ?
I a
Have not yet submitted my eapr and thinking that what option should I choose?
Is there any noc required by cic once your file is in process? Or we can avoid it by simply mentioning employment in work history?
I am so confused. Pleas esomeone throw some light
hello Sir ,

I am working as a State Govt. Employee in HimaChal Pardesh... and am keenly looking for Canadian PR but i have Certain apprehensions regarding the PR status, i am enlisting my queries as follows

1) Since its illegal to get a foreign residency while holding an Indian office of profit so how an i proceed with the application and what would be the repercussions if somehow the government get to know in future.

2) Government organizations(Specially state govt) don't have an established system to give experience certificates to their working employees specially in the prescribed format of cic. All they can provide me the xerox of my Service book.

Please guide me ... am in thorough need of guidance and timely suggestions

Regards

Binni

Chawla.nidhi

Nov 27, 2017
IRCC doesnt ask for NOC even while granting VISA. You will get your passport stamped without NOC. However, while leaving india, in case you are not leaving your job, you may need to get NOC from your employer for your leave period (This is a condition applied by govt organization. This NOC is of no use to IRCC)

Chawla.nidhi

Nov 27, 2017
Vinay i am a central govt. Emloyee and will be the primary candidate for PR. what do i need to do . I am lost.
I just want PR and don't wamt to leave job

Vijayy

Dec 23, 2017
Jaipur
NOC Code......
O122
Re-opening this thread
Now since I have got PR....would like to connect to people in government job in india particularly central government
Hi I am also working with PSB and require valuable guidance on this matter. Please tell me how you got reference letter and how much time each stages has taken?

hkrashmi07

Jul 12, 2017
Re-opening this thread
Hi,

My husband work for Government PSU and in screening... can you tell me how long did it take for u?? I m in ss from past 3 months. Thanks

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Hi,

My husband work for Government PSU and in screening... can you tell me how long did it take for u?? I m in ss from past 3 months. Thanks
are you in security screening bcz u r a govt employee ??

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Hi,

can u share the timelines??