+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Government Employee resignation after COPR

udham

Aug 23, 2017
I had recently received COPR this month, I as primary applicant, my wife as secondary, My wife is a state government employee........while applying I have not taken NOC from her deparment......now as we have received COPR.....MY WIFE WANT TO RESIGN from her government job.......So the question is can anybody raise objection while she submits her resignation as we have not taken a NOC from her department........we are not going to disclose to the government that we have received COPR.....we are planning to mention some personal problems while submitting resignation.... So anybody having similar situation plz guide us....what problems they face while resigning in a similar situation.... or how to handle this.

Or the department is not going to create trouble as we are giving resignation............plz help......anyone or any professional consultant may give advice ...........I would be a lot of help for me

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I had recently received COPR this month, I as primary applicant, my wife as secondary, My wife is a state government employee........while applying I have not taken NOC from her deparment......now as we have received COPR.....MY WIFE WANT TO RESIGN from her government job.......So the question is can anybody raise objection while she submits her resignation as we have not taken a NOC from her department........we are not going to disclose to the government that we have received COPR.....we are planning to mention some personal problems while submitting resignation.... So anybody having similar situation plz guide us....what problems they face while resigning in a similar situation.... or how to handle this.

Or the department is not going to create trouble as we are giving resignation............plz help......anyone or any professional consultant may give advice ...........I would be a lot of help for me
NOC is required only for Primary applicant (if a govt. employee).

adnanhsiddiqui

May 31, 2015
Hi, Can anyone tell me that, a person has received the Passport Request Letter but he is a Government officer, which is also mentioned on his passport, but he has the ordinary passport, same as a common person has. Would the Canadian Visa be pasted on his passport or will there be any issue raised by the High Commission or NOC will be asked from the Employer?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi, Can anyone tell me that, a person has received the Passport Request Letter but he is a Government officer, which is also mentioned on his passport, but he has the ordinary passport, same as a common person has. Would the Canadian Visa be pasted on his passport or will there be any issue raised by the High Commission or NOC will be asked from the Employer?
If you have received PPR email and you have Ordinary passport. Then there is no problem.