+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Government approved DELF A1,A2,B1,B2 courses in Montreal

noospirit

Jun 10, 2015
Hi All,

Could you please let me know of places where I could register and take classes for Government approved FRENCH language DELF A1,A2,B1,B2 courses in Montreal? Preferably on weekends or evenings as I am afull time student.

Thanks in Advance

Haire Gabriela

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Quebec, Canada
I believe MIDI is the one with this kind of information, I've registered for full time classes and was accepted last month, but I'm still awaiting for their email letting me know where and when should I start.

noospirit

Jun 10, 2015
I believe MIDI is the one with this kind of information, I've registered for full time classes and was accepted last month, but I'm still awaiting for their email letting me know where and when should I start.
Hello Gabriela,

Could you please tell me how did you register for classes? Is there a link I could check for this.

Thank you.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
hola, mi tramite de extension de estadia como turista fue anulada/cancelada una semana despues que hice el landing, que estatus tienes en este momento?.