+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gotten Medica Request and AIP. But worried after deffer to Winter

Believedoitbest

Sep 11, 2020
Hi everyone, I am so worried about my circumstances as regard the study permit application.

I have submitted since May, and I have gotten medical request from IRCC. I also got AIP since August.

But I deffered my admission to Winter 2021 from fall 2020 and I just received the new LOA. I'm so worried right now.

What can I do, should I inform IRCC? Is anybody in the same situation? Will deffering affect my Study Permit chances?

Please comment your opinion

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Hi everyone, I am so worried about my circumstances as regard the study permit application.

I have submitted since May, and I have gotten medical request from IRCC. I also got AIP since August.

But I deffered my admission to Winter 2021 from fall 2020 and I just received the new LOA. I'm so worried right now.

What can I do, should I inform IRCC? Is anybody in the same situation? Will deffering affect my Study Permit chances?

Please comment your opinion
No need to inform them but it’s best as to save money since if you’re not gonna give them notice. You will have to extend your study permit in canada.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
There are quite a few of us that received an AIP even though we applied for Study Permits with an LOA for Winter 21 intake.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
So so you think I should inform them
I'm not sure if it is in any way necessary to inform them nor do I think it would have any bearing on the current status of your application. I would say it is totally up to you.