+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got work permit and SIN without Brown ID

Mancini

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
That is actually fast. There had been very long delays but it is getting better.
Yeah, I am sure IRCC and IRB are doing their best, but the backlog is really huge :(
Let's hope they will assign more staff, hopefully things will be better.
The best thing for anyone is to try to find a job to be more busy and less time to worry :(

Levisamandy

Apr 3, 2023
Hello everyone
I made my claim at the point of entry in Toronto since September 9,2023 and I was only given acknowledgment of claim. Have done my medical and uploaded my BOC, since I uploaded my BOC, the only update I got was that I passed my medical. I’m yet to get my work permit or my brown paper and I’m starting to get worried. Pls can anyone enlighten me or suggest some steps to take. I will be glad to hear from you guys in respect to this. Thanks

Usman A

Jul 8, 2023
Hello everyone
I made my claim at the point of entry in Toronto since September 9,2023 and I was only given acknowledgment of claim. Have done my medical and uploaded my BOC, since I uploaded my BOC, the only update I got was that I passed my medical. I’m yet to get my work permit or my brown paper and I’m starting to get worried. Pls can anyone enlighten me or suggest some steps to take. I will be glad to hear from you guys in respect to this. Thanks
Everyone is facing the same situation.

yakuza93

May 26, 2023
Hello everyone
Unfortunately it can take months before a WP. I waited 9 months before they gave me one. Some people get theirs as little as two months, some wait over a year it really depends on your luck. Hopefully you will get yours soon because I know how hard this can be. Stay tight!

Reactions: tasase

tasase

Oct 9, 2023
Unfortunately it can take months before a WP. I waited 9 months before they gave me one. Some people get theirs as little as two months, some wait over a year it really depends on your luck. Hopefully you will get yours soon because I know how hard this can be. Stay tight!
Thank you, Good luck to you!

Reactions: yakuza93