+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got visa within 4 days!

Harkarn Preet

Aug 9, 2017
bro, who says you we cant get admission in university if an individual have backlogs??
I am an example here I got admission into Concordia university, although I am having 14 backlogs
I had 4 backlogs, I applied to University of Windsor for Masters of management. They do not accept more than 3 backlogs. So yes, I was not eligible :)

scorpiowsf

Jul 17, 2017
Congrats
can you share your profile
Hey there!
I applied for visa for my January 2018 intake on 17th of August from Chandigarh VFS office, India and got my visa within 4 business working days!
I applied for Post graduation Diploma in Project Management at St Lawrence College, Toronto Campus!

Advice, if you're applying for any course after your Bachelors, make sure you take up a relevant course and do complete research about the course and career options as well!
I wanted to apply for a University, but because of my 5 backlogs in my Bachelor's history, I was not able to apply for a Master's program.
Prefer a Master's program from a recognized University rather than opting for a college, but if you're not eligible, then only apply for colleges!
Cheers!
congratulations

Fateh0013

Aug 20, 2017
Hi guys
I had applied for canada student visa on 8 August 2017 at delhi vfs for jan intake 2018 in Langara College in post graduation diploma in web and mobile application development.
My scores are:
10th - 70% (2010)
12th - 47% (2013)
GRADUATION - (BIMT) BACHELOR'S IN INTERNET AND MOBILE - 73%
IELTS - 7 (OVERALL) R-6.5 , L-9 , S-6 , W-6.

All fees like gic, College fees,etc paid.

Guys I want to know what are the chances of getting visa?
And how much time they actually take to give results?

Harkarn Preet

Aug 9, 2017
i

then contact me, I will definitely help you to get admission with backlogs.
here is my no. 9988091980
I've already got my visa mate. :)
And I've completed researched about the universities in which I wanted to take up a course. So, I'm sure about my course. Yet, Thank you for helping mate :)

Harkarn Preet

Aug 9, 2017
You
Hi guys
I had applied for canada student visa on 8 August 2017 at delhi vfs for jan intake 2018 in Langara College in post graduation diploma in web and mobile application development.
My scores are:
10th - 70% (2010)
12th - 47% (2013)
GRADUATION - (BIMT) BACHELOR'S IN INTERNET AND MOBILE - 73%
IELTS - 7 (OVERALL) R-6.5 , L-9 , S-6 , W-6.

All fees like gic, College fees,etc paid.

Guys I want to know what are the chances of getting visa?
And how much time they actually take to give results?
You're having a really good academic score mate! Don't worry about the visa, you'll receive your visa.
The processing time is around 8 weeks. So I would say, it will take a month atleast.
All the best best!