+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Visa in 11 days.

M

mehtab.92

I can get only 2 days transit but will apply for extension from there only.

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
Thnx mehtab for the reply...but please check before you fly as recently i enquired the same from local travel agent here in pak...and they said if i want to go out of the airport then i require short visa.....Transit visa is only available for those who are changing flights but passenger cannot leave airport without Short visa.......and he quoted me the cost of short visa is around PKR 7000...

please make sure you confirm this to avoid misunderstanding and let me know as well.....as i also want to do the same..

M

mehtab.92

Yes thats true but buddy if we have another flight in next 48 hours then we can apply for transit.
But my agent told me we can get transit there and later on we can get extension which converts transit into visit visa.

M

mehtab.92

So guys help me out ..... if there will be any problem better i get visit visa from india.
Because i have got done tickets booking also and even i have sponsorship from UK.

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
Well I have lived in uk for 5 years and I had a lot of indian friends....to be honest I think you definitely require visa as never heard of this kinda rule b4......I suggest get the required information from local british high commision......just to avoid embarrasment on the airport...plz bro gather all the necessary info....and also keep us updated..

M

mehtab.92

Yes bro i even checked the website its mentioned there that we can get transit only if our next flight is in next 48hours.
However we can overstay there but this thing will stuck our future entries to UK.

I'm thinking of applying Visit Visa by monday.

kamy1

Apr 22, 2011
got aa refusal under spp ni jan 2010 can i apply under spp in sept 2011 session ?????
plzz help.... though i got admsion in seneca colg and i have all documents prepared for general and file is ready....??

sajid883

Jun 24, 2011
Dear Mehtab,
I could not understand this sentence related to Fund.Mention below

Funds- $19500 Loan, $28000 Bank Statement, $10000 Fixed Deposit.

You mean u showed total $57500 = (50,60,000) .Moreover, how much you made stop payment in your bank account before apply.
How many bands u have in IELTS?
I will be thankful to you

SAjid

kravi

Apr 22, 2011
Hi mehtab,

I also got visa from chd and i m too from chd .....

me going on 13th july, gimme ur number or call on 7508000560 so that we can help each other over dere

kkumark

Jun 26, 2011
hello GS. Plz help me

Hello GS , I have registered to thos site just today and I was very glad to say that few of my doubts have been cleared by seeing all these topics.......
Anyways I have few more doubts ...plz answer to those questions GS ..

1. I have completed B.Tech ( information techlogy ) in india and now I got offer letter for Post Secondary Diploma(2 year diploma program)...i am planning to apply for study visa with this post secondary diploma program offer letter..... But I am afraid to do this bcz few people were sying that my visa may reject bcz as I have not applied to the course which is higher level than my qualification..
Few people were saying that as I am an graduate in india , I can get visa if and only if I apply to pg diploma or masters but not the post secondary diploma which is equal to under graduate level diploma ?

2. So finally my question is that do the CHC really reject my visa as I have applied to a post sec. Diploma already being an graduate ???

Plz give me a valuable reply....... I will be awaiting for ur response brother......

W

wasishah

Dear Brother

Bohat Bohat Mubarik ho. BTW,

Can you send me the acceptance letter and medical letter of CHC?

What do you mean by SPP?

I am waiting for your replay.

Regard