+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got visa , despite having 12 years study gap.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
hi guys,
this thread is for all applicants who ask me to share my profile. so here it is.
graduation in: 2006
no employment , no job, just house wife , staying at home mom.
12 years of study gap.
ielts : 6.5 and 6 in each
sponsor: husband
in 1st attempt i got refusal on the basis of ties to country or residence , like all ppl got in some cases.i didnt send my property papers in 1st try.
in 2nd attempt i got visa in 12 days. without Caips.
i chose course according my previous studies.
explain in details for 12 years of gap
have very strong travel history , multiple visas of USA,canada,Swiss, germany, beljium, France,italy, Norway,holand, travel full europe and Africa, etc. so convince visa officer that never ever miss use of any permit. return on time. that was enough for them to convince,
moreover, husband full work & business details, 6 month bank statement, around 1lac and plus US Dollars.
with proof and evidence of income.
recently bought a property in USA , attached paper as well from US embassy notarized
home town property papers income from property. however make very very strong file in 2nd time.
thats it.
and results shows in just 12 days.
i am so happy to share this. plz dont give up. be true to them. in SOP ,try to prove with facts and evidence not with feelings. if i can get after this long gap, so as you,
and yes, i got it from ABU dhabi, where study permit approvals are very rare. i havent seen on this page long time, ppl got approval from UAE.
luckily i got one.
thank you.

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
hi guys,
this thread is for all applicants who ask me to share my profile. so here it is.
12 years of study gap.
in 1st attempt i got refusal on the basis of ties to country or residence , like all ppl got in some cases.i didnt send my property papers in 1st try.
have very strong travel history , multiple visas of USA,canada,Swiss, germany, beljium, France,italy, Norway,holand, travel full europe and Africa, etc. so convince visa officer that never ever miss use of any permit. return on time. that was enough for them to convince,
moreover, husband full work & business details, 6 month bank statement, around 1lac and plus US Dollars.
recently bought a property in USA , attached paper as well from US embassy notarized
home town property papers income from property. however make very very strong file in 2nd time.
thats it.
i am so happy to share this. plz dont give up. be true to them. in SOP ,try to prove with facts and evidence not with feelings. if i can get after this long gap, so as you,
and yes, i got it from ABU dhabi, where study permit approvals are very rare. i havent seen on this page long time, ppl got approval from UAE.
luckily i got one.
thank you.
Congratulations!
Your financial establishment level and extensive travel history especially the USA made it possible.
I also got visa with family despite huge study gap, b.com 1998, MA 2006-8. So one should not loose hope but try to improve one’s case with strong SOP and Documents.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
hi guys,
12 years of study gap.
thats it.
luckily i got one.
thank you.
Big congrats.. starting packing up

Reactions: Al Saudi

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Thank you sir.

Congratulations!
Your financial establishment level and extensive travel history especially the USA made it possible.
I also got visa with family despite huge study gap, b.com 1998, MA 2006-8. So one should not loose hope but try to improve one’s case with strong SOP and Documents.

Reactions: hussain-lala

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
hi guys,
12 years of study gap.
thats it.
luckily i got one.
thank you.
I Am extremely happy for you,
You give me hope lovely lady :)

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Just 20 days ago maybe, but my husband applied alone this time he is trying very hard to attend the event in Vancouver.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
We were refused for travel history which is ridiculous because we travel to the US alot and have valid visas and we never stayed more than 20 days

Immigration status

Family ties in country of residence
Oh..
So you can emphasise on these aspects and nxt time for sure get visa.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
We were refused for travel history which is ridiculous because we travel to the US alot and have valid visas and we never stayed more than 20 days

Immigration status

Family ties in country of residence
was the Visa stamped pages to the US submitted along with your rest documents?