+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got visa approval but medical gets expire in same month.

Mit patel

May 25, 2018
I got my student visa in third trial. But issue i am facing is that my medical is expiring by the end of this month. So can anyone pls suggest me what to do and what not. Because going to canada so early (i.e. before 3 months) may turn out to be non beneficial as i don't have any intention of working over there. Shall i do my re medical or shall i go Canada early? Also, i have written an email to embassy of canada today(i.e 25 may) and the online form asked for my contact no. Incase if they have any doubts regarding my email. So i wanted to know that are there any chances or will my approved visa can be cancelled by the person who will be calling me from embassy.

Pls do reply as soon as possible.
Thank you.

jot_97

May 25, 2018
Hi
I m also in same boat .My medical is also expiring before going .please do share if you get any answer for this problem .
Experts please help us .

Reactions: Mit patel

Bumblee

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi
I m also in same boat .My medical is also expiring before going .please do share if you get any answer for this problem .
Experts please help us .
Hi guys I don't understand. This month my medical also expired . I have applied for visa. What's the problem if it's expired after getting visa ?

Mit patel

May 25, 2018
Hi guys I don't understand. This month my medical also expired . I have applied for visa. What's the problem if it's expired after getting visa ?
Medical clearance is one of the vital requirements for ensuring smooth immigration process. So you must have your medical valid uptill you immigrate into canada. Yes even after getting visa. If the medical expires before arriving in canada, the immigration officer may deny your entry. So yes medical is an required and important condition we must need to satisfy.

jot_97

May 25, 2018
Medical clearance is one of the vital requirements for ensuring smooth immigration process. So you must have your medical valid uptill you immigrate into canada. Yes even after getting visa. If the medical expires before arriving in canada, the immigration officer may deny your entry. So yes medical is an required and important condition we must need to satisfy.
What we can do if it expired ?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Validity
Your medical exam results are valid for 12 months only. If you do not come to Canada as a visitor, student or worker within that time, you may need to have another exam
Best thing to do is contact your embassy.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I got my student visa in third trial. But issue i am facing is that my medical is expiring by the end of this month. So can anyone pls suggest me what to do and what not. Because going to canada so early (i.e. before 3 months) may turn out to be non beneficial as i don't have any intention of working over there. Shall i do my re medical or shall i go Canada early? Also, i have written an email to embassy of canada today(i.e 25 may) and the online form asked for my contact no. Incase if they have any doubts regarding my email. So i wanted to know that are there any chances or will my approved visa can be cancelled by the person who will be calling me from embassy.

Pls do reply as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Medicals are valid for 12months, and after this duration, you are expected to undergo another medical(from any of the assigned CIC hospital in your country) to avoid any complications with the CBSA officers

Though each officers varies, some might want to let you in due to the time duration of it expiration but some won't want to let you in depends on the mood I. the airport atmosphere

its advisable to take another medical or you can send a CSE to CIC for more information or enquiry