+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got the Visa and landing questions

PUNJAB BOY

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Hi all,

I received my visa yesterday and i m very happy at last i got it after 12 months of sending my application and now i m left with 1.5 months to land there .

Now there are few landing questions.

1. I have got my Visa and CPR . Now is there is anything else i need to carry with me ( Except funds.)

2. I have read in forum abt goods to follow list and goods carrying list . From where i will get them ?what IS B4 form?

3. Do i need to carry Photographs?.

and any other advise related landing

Thanks to all for earlier support and thanks in anticipation of replies for above questions.

Santosh2000

Star Member
Dec 13, 2008
WOW,,WOW,,WOW,,WOW,,WOW,,,,,,!!
Maza aa Gaya yaar,,!! HEARTY Congratulations Punjab Boy,,!!

The moment I came to know about ur passport request, I had told my wife that you are going to get the visa very soon,,!!
And today evening I came back from market, she informed me of this,,
,,and I was sooooo happyyyy for you yaar,, as if I myself got the Visa,,(LOL)

Dear can u please contact me at my mail ID ? I really want to talk to you,,

it is (mailp.santosh@gmail.com)
send me ur cell no. I'll call you & get you as much info on landing as possible,,

Congratulations again dear,,
Santosh

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
There should some instruction pages attached with your CPR covering letter from embassy..
You may not require to give any more photos at landing port but it is better to keep few with you.

You can download the B4 from the link. It is personal effect accounting to list your goods:

http://cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4a.pdf

PUNJAB BOY said:
Hi all,

I received my visa yesterday and i m very happy at last i got it after 12 months of sending my application and now i m left with 1.5 months to land there .

Now there are few landing questions.

1. I have got my Visa and CPR . Now is there is anything else i need to carry with me ( Except funds.)

2. I have read in forum abt goods to follow list and goods carrying list . From where i will get them ?what IS B4 form?

3. Do i need to carry Photographs?.

and any other advise related landing

Thanks to all for earlier support and thanks in anticipation of replies for above questions.