+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got the pregnancy news after Filing For OINP

mini1989

Aug 5, 2019
Hi All,

I would like to seek your opinion regarding my current status.

I got the NOI on 1st August for ontario pnp last week and have submitted my profile On Saturday 3rd August.

Today We got to know that I am pregnant and due date is end of March 2020.

We want to deliver our baby in India.Could anyone please help/guide us what should we do now - Should we call Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program and let them know about it or should we wait ?

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi All,

I would like to seek your opinion regarding my current status.

I got the NOI on 1st August for ontario pnp last week and have submitted my profile On Saturday 3rd August.

Today We got to know that I am pregnant and due date is end of March 2020.

We want to deliver our baby in India.Could anyone please help/guide us what should we do now - Should we call Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program and let them know about it or should we wait ?

Thanks in advance for any pointers.
There is no need to inform OINP or IRCC for that matter till your child is born.

Reactions: mini1989

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Thanks for your reply.

So, in case we get oinp, can i include my baby in EE application claiming my points of PNP ?
That should be perfectly fine. Need to inform ircc only when baby is born. Go ahead with your ITA, submit your file. Medical will be delayed as you can't do x-ray during early months of pregnancy . You application will keep going at ircc and they will wait for your medicals to be completed to give PPR.

mini1989

Aug 5, 2019
That should be perfectly fine. Need to inform ircc only when baby is born. Go ahead with your ITA, submit your file. Medical will be delayed as you can't do x-ray during early months of pregnancy . You application will keep going at ircc and they will wait for your medicals to be completed to give PPR.
Thanks you so much for your reply.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Quick question.
Will the application be fully processed in the background and in the end they will only check the medical report and issue PPR?

Or the entire application will be put on hold as the medical x-ray was not done?

Also could you please explain the process, when and how can the birth certificate and passport scans be shared with CIC and I guess there is a medical exam for infants too right?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Quick question.
Will the application be fully processed in the background and in the end they will only check the medical report and issue PPR?

Or the entire application will be put on hold as the medical x-ray was not done?

Also could you please explain the process, when and how can the birth certificate and passport scans be shared with CIC and I guess there is a medical exam for infants too right?
Process will keep on, your doctor will mention EDD in medicals. Once baby is born you will need to inform IRCC, they will give 30 days to submit all documents like passport , birth certificate and medicals. Yes, they need infants medicals too. Depending on the status of application they may ask to upload or email docs.

Hope this help.