+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT REJECTION UNDER SPP PROGRAM...NEED URGENT REPLIES PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Varun.taurus

Jul 2, 2012
My NAME IS VARUN......TODAY I GOT RUFUSAL ON MY STUDY VISA APPLY UNDER SPP PROGRAM.I HAVE APPLIED TO MOHAWK COLLEGE FOR 1 YEAR PROGRAM IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT(POST GRADUATE PROGRAM).I AM AN MBA PASSOUT WITH 2.5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH NO STUDY GAP TILL JOB.I SUBMITTED MY PROPER OFFER LETTERS AND EXPERIENCE LETTERS...MY EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS ARE

IELTS - 6 BANDS OVERALL
LOAN AMOUNT - 9 LAKH (OBC) AGAINST 10 LAKH RS. FD

I GOT REFUSAL WITH A REASON THAT MY PURPOSE OF VISITING CANADA IS NOT GENUINE...ITS SMETHING LIKE THAT
PLEAE TELL ME WOT SHUD I DO....CN I STILL APPLY AT SAME COLLEGE AGAIN NOW OR NOT OR I SHOULD APPLY UNDER ANOTHER CATEGORY I AM VERY TENSED..NEED UR URGENT REPLIES

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
Varun.taurus said:
My NAME IS VARUN......TODAY I GOT RUFUSAL ON MY STUDY VISA APPLY UNDER SPP PROGRAM.I HAVE APPLIED TO MOHAWK COLLEGE FOR 1 YEAR PROGRAM IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT(POST GRADUATE PROGRAM).I AM AN MBA PASSOUT WITH 2.5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH NO STUDY GAP TILL JOB.I SUBMITTED MY PROPER OFFER LETTERS AND EXPERIENCE LETTERS...MY EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS ARE

IELTS - 6 BANDS OVERALL
LOAN AMOUNT - 9 LAKH (OBC) AGAINST 10 LAKH RS. FD

I GOT REFUSAL WITH A REASON THAT MY PURPOSE OF VISITING CANADA IS NOT GENUINE...ITS SMETHING LIKE THAT
PLEAE TELL ME WOT SHUD I DO....CN I STILL APPLY AT SAME COLLEGE AGAIN NOW OR NOT OR I SHOULD APPLY UNDER ANOTHER CATEGORY I AM VERY TENSED..NEED UR URGENT REPLIES
dear u have done mba and 2 years experience and now u r going to do diploma thats the reason u got refusal if u will apply again in this or any other colg for diploma again u will get refusal.
you should apply in a university for master program if u want to get visa

shabreen

Mar 12, 2012
dear i feel so sorry for u anyways u can try under general for next intake all the very best for ur future endeavours

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Your course selection might have caused the doubt. Apply to a higher level course.

patelthakrar

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Varun...Can you clearly mention the reason for the reject...Is it "Purpose of Visit"??

Can u post ur complete profile...like Marks, ur work profile etc...

Varun.taurus

Jul 2, 2012
Dear my coarse fee is 12100$ fr one year and i showed the sanction letter of amount 9 lakh...later on i repost the complete reason abt my rejection as i received from canadian high comission

Varun.taurus

Jul 2, 2012
Also 2 of my friends also applied fr 1 yr diploma program after MBA and having 2 years of experience and both of them got visa in diploma program and my visa is refuses....howz did they do like that ?

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
Varun.taurus said:
Also 2 of my friends also applied fr 1 yr diploma program after MBA and having 2 years of experience and both of them got visa in diploma program and my visa is refuses....howz did they do like that ?
sorry to hear that ,
if that is the fact then , have you checked marks of your friends and Your ielts score, its overall 6, But i think a MBA pass out with 2 yrs of exp. must score 6.5+ bands , and have you chosen post -secondary or post-graduate program ,

post your complete profile then we can help you more, with grades and individual score of ielts and Do apply for uni takind masters with better ielts scores Next time. ;)

Varun.taurus

Jul 2, 2012
My IELTS score is overall 6
Listening -5.5
Reading - 5.5
writing - 6
speaking - 6

what are the chances of getting visa if i again reapply in general category and please tell me what steps should i take before applying ?

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
Varun.taurus said:
My IELTS score is overall 6
Listening -5.5
Reading - 5.5
writing - 6
speaking - 6

what are the chances of getting visa if i again reapply in general category and please tell me what steps should i take before applying ?

firstly reappear and try to get at least 6.5 bands and not less then 6 in any module ,moreover try to get admission in University instead of college , university's visa rate is higher as compared to colleges ,and go for masters if your percentage is higher as 60%+ then you will sure get it

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
Varun.taurus said:
now according to my profile....whether i shud apply fr general category visa or university ???

you may apply under general or uni.

but remember university is more expensive then colleges, you may try with two year PG course in reputed college,

best of luck ;) I am too applying for jan 2013 , but remember bro don't do hurry!!!!
put every step carefully and take advice of some professionals in you town ,by the way from where are you ??