+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Rejection Letter- Help needed

nithesh79

Oct 13, 2009
I got rejectection letter saying, "I do not have sufficient eveidence to satify me that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement & that you have performed some or all of the duties of the occupation as set out in the NOC 1111 & therefore your application is not eligible to be processed".

I had just given a letter in the said format for NOC 1111 from previous company but no work agreement or reference letters but given letters explaining it.

My representative has reviewed it & said that the duties mentioned were fine & that i had been unfairly judged.

I am now going for a reconsideration & have gone in for the CAIPS.

Has anybody gone through this before ? Any advise/thoughts welcome

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
You shot yourself in the leg by not providing work agreement or reference letters .
Benny

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nithesh79 said:
I got rejectection letter saying, "I do not have sufficient eveidence to satify me that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement & that you have performed some or all of the duties of the occupation as set out in the NOC 1111 & therefore your application is not eligible to be processed".
I had just given a letter in the said format for NOC 1111 from previous company but no work agreement or reference letters but given letters explaining it.
My representative has reviewed it & said that the duties mentioned were fine & that i had been unfairly judged.
I am sorry nitesh, in absence of documents your reconsideration plea may not work and you may end up spending more money.

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
Can you provide your duties and also full details and timeline
Manish

nithesh79 said:

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
In my understanding, providing explanation letter may not be accepted in lieu of every document that needs to be submitted.

There can be exceptions but some submissions especially related to work experience, qualification etc. seems more critical than others mainly because new plan (NOC29) is heavily work/skills based.

Keep trying until you make it as your target NOC (1111) is not full yet.

regards

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
nithesh79 said:

Hello, can you please share your time line.... what is the E-case status when you get this letter..???

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
You missed the most important thing in your application.

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr_rana said:
In my understanding, providing explanation letter may not be accepted in lieu of every document that needs to be submitted.

There can be exceptions but some submissions especially related to work experience, qualification etc. seems more critical than others mainly because new plan (NOC29) is heavily work/skills based.

Keep trying until you make it as your target NOC (1111) is not full yet.

regards
Hi
Noc1111 is no longer on the list.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list
Benny

nithesh79

Oct 13, 2009
NGE said:
Hello, can you please share your time line.... what is the E-case status when you get this letter..???
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: New Delhi
NOC Code.......:1111
App. Filed.......:23-12-2009
AOR Received..: 01-02-2010
Full Doc sent...:20-05-2010
2nd AOR Receive:08-06-2010
Status......Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete

nithesh79

Oct 13, 2009
I had given a letter on the company letter head signed by the Personnel manager. It had "my full name, Starting date, finishing date, number of hours per week worked, Contact details of the person who issued your letter, Salary details, Desgination & full duties performed'.

If the visa office had anything clarify, they could have verified with the company.

I am not sure why they directly rejected my case.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
CAIPS at this level has nothing to help you.
Challenge this in Canadian Federal Court.

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 & Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Ldn CHC File Number recvd thru email after enquiry
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
nithesh79 said:

[Hi, I got the same type of rejection letter. They did not verify in my case about the work experience.]

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 & Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Ldn CHC File Number recvd thru email after enquiry
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
Could you please share, what they mentioned in the rejection letter about the refund.
nithesh79 said:

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
I think your best course of action initially is to send a letter with your entire application back, and probably a new processing fee, outlining why you feel they are in error in saying that you don't have 1 year continious experience in your NOC. Don't alter your application in any way (since that would probably be construed as a fresh application) but rather explain why you feel each line of the NOC description applies to you.

The only other option is an official appeal, but this I think will cost a lot in both time and money, and should really be a last resort.

The refund, I think, goes into a separate process and will probably take many months to get back, but I think once it's initiated they won't want to cancel it, which is why I would advise including a fresh processing fee with your letter.

Best of luck.
Wayne.