+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got rejection from IRCC. What should I do now?

Nhatha9x

Aug 18, 2020
I had a similar situation as yours, I finished one semester and then got a refusal letter. the first application time last six months. then I withdrew my second-semester course and applied for study permit again and I am waiting for the second time application decision. I know your feelings and I feel so sad too, and waiting is a kind of "torture thing" for me. It has been a long time waiting for the application since June, I expected to go back to school in the fall semester but I haven't done that without a study permit. hope I can have my study permit soon. I have the same reason for rejection and I think it is better to write an explanation letter to help them understand why you like to study the programme. I have not succeeded yet, just give me my advice. I hope we can study our program successfully.
Thank you for your sharing. Hope you will get good news soon :)

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
No AIP yet. VO says:
- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities,
financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.
Even I got the same one and I ordered GCMS notes too. Let see what they have written in notes and then after reapply.

Marycar

Sep 24, 2020
I also rejected, I studied 1 week online after a week received the refusal letter. Grounds are the following:
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1), based on purpose of your visit.
2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsequent 216 (1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
3. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
4. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient & available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

I am suffering emotional distress of this situation.
By the way, I'm taking 2 year Business Administration - Accounting. I am 39 years old.

What should I do to improved my chances?. My agent told me to re apply but after getting there fees I was shocked I need to pay Php70k again?
Anyone can help.
Thank you.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Bond 007 and Petita

Sophie2021

Sep 14, 2020
No AIP yet. VO says:
- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities,
financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.
Hi,

I am from Vietnam too and I regret to hear about the refusal. I have some pieces of advice for you:
1. According to the refusal letter, you application lacks many documents esp marking sheets. You have to submit all required documents according to the list. If you are too busy, you should ask an agent, usually it is free if you apply SDS.
2. Your IELTS is good, but I don’t know you apply SDS or non-SDS as CIC mentioned financial ability. Usually SDS don’t have to clarify financial status.
3. You should revise or rewrite your SOP, as IRCC has doubt over your future plans, you have to have specific plans such as career development after the course.
4. You should consider whether your proposed course is relevant to your previous study and experience as IRCC has questions about this issue. I recommend that Master is a safer choice.
5. Your previous academic record is not good, personally in SOP, you should explain and address measures to avoid this problem from incurring in your coming course.

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
I also rejected, I studied 1 week online after a week received the refusal letter. Grounds are the following:
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1), based on purpose of your visit.
2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsequent 216 (1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
3. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
4. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient & available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

By the way, I'm taking 2 year Business Administration - Accounting. I am 39 years old.

What should I do to improved my chances?. My agent told me to re apply but after getting there fees I was shocked I need to pay Php70k again?
Anyone can help.
Thank you.
Sorry to hear that. Did you get AIP? Is this SDS?

Please do request for GCMS notes.

You don't need an agent to re-apply. Since you already have all the requirements, it'll be easier for you to do it yourself.

What did you take in college?

Marycar

Sep 24, 2020
Sorry to hear that. Did you get AIP? Is this SDS?

Please do request for GCMS notes.

You don't need an agent to re-apply. Since you already have all the requirements, it'll be easier for you to do it yourself.

What did you take in college?
No, refusal letter. I have applied through agency can I request the GCMS notes on my own?
I am Regular Stream. I am a Business administration - Economics and I am taking Business Admnistration - Accounting 2 year diploma.

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
No, refusal letter. I have applied through agency can I request the GCMS notes on my own?
I am Regular Stream. I am a Business administration - Economics and I am taking Business Admnistration - Accounting 2 year diploma.
You just need your UCI # and application #.
When did you apply? How much was your POF? Are you currently employed?

Marycar

Sep 24, 2020
You just need your UCI # and application #.
When did you apply? How much was your POF? Are you currently employed?
Applied last August 14 & got result last September 9. Waht do you mean by POF? Yes I am currently working.

MyHero

May 16, 2020

Anyone can help.
Thank you.
Did you receive AIP that you decided to start online classes? Are you also a filipino (based on the currency)?

Marycar

Sep 24, 2020
Did you receive AIP that you decided to start online classes? Are you also a filipino (based on the currency)?
No I don't receive AIP my consultant let me start the class without the result and after 1 week I got the result.
Yes I am a Filipino. I want to re apply but I am thinking it doing it on my own not with consultant because they charged me much but I'm not confident to do it I'm afraid it will refuse again.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
No I don't receive AIP my consultant let me start the class without the result and after 1 week I got the result.
Yes I am a Filipino. I want to re apply but I am thinking it doing it on my own not with consultant because they charged me much but I'm not confident to do it I'm afraid it will refuse again.
Maybe on your reapplication, just do a single application instead of including your family. Since many of your reasons focus on financial status and your family.

Marycar

Sep 24, 2020
Maybe on your reapplication, just do a single application instead of including your family. Since many of your reasons focus on financial status and your family.
Single Applicant lang ako they suggest to pay the 1 year tuition & the GIC.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Single Applicant lang ako they suggest to pay the 1 year tuition & the GIC.
Based po kasi sa refusals niyo po may ano eh na mga family. Tapos po kahit po may GIC at tuition, dapat po may additional funds pa rin popara masigurado na sa buong stay niyo po may funds po talaga kayo.