+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got rejected - What should I do?

ripified

Apr 26, 2021
I received request for Medical exam in July 2021, and it gave me 30 days to take the test. I took the test 2 weeks after receiving the request and 3 days after the test, I received the letter saying that my application was rejected.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1.1) of the IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for an examination.
What should I do from here?

kwaame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
I received request for Medical exam in July 2021, and it gave me 30 days to take the test. I took the test 2 weeks after receiving the request and 3 days after the test, I received the letter saying that my application was rejected.

I’m so sorry for the outcome . Prepare and apply again , you surely get it .
Can you share your previous educational background, and the program you applied? What was your source of funding ?

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019

After the medical test, did you upload the document which the physician gave you during the test? Did you check with your physician to see if they submitted your file?

adhik

Jun 1, 2021

Something isn't right here and you have to check with the IRCC. It sounds like a miscommunication, maybe they sent out a request early and you got it late somehow because the reason seems to imply that 30 days has passed since the request which it clearly hasn't.

Wisp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2021

Three things:

1. Confirm with the hospital that they had sent the report to IRCC. Confirm the date and time when they had sent
2. Raise the web-form explaining that you gave the test within the timeline. It may take 10 days to receive a response. They might reconsider.
3. If nothing happens, re-apply in SDS with all the documents. (Last scenario, if nothing works)

prachi167

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021

When you send the webform, don't write anything in that online form. Attached a letter in MS Word which the agents will then forward to the visa office. You should also email the clinic and get a confirmation that the test was completed on so and so date and they forwarded it on so and so date. Better to get an email confirmation from the clinic.

ripified

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks all! I have written to on the webform, it seems that it is their screw up, they are saying they have re-opened the file and pending results of medical. Ive checked with the clinic that the results were uploaded on the day of results, I guess it takes sometime for it to process..

ripified

Apr 26, 2021
I’m so sorry for the outcome . Prepare and apply again , you surely get it .
Can you share your previous educational background, and the program you applied? What was your source of funding ?
I have a degree from the UK and have been working for 10 years. Ive applied for an MBA with UCW. It was mainly my savings at around $500k CAD

Destinyugbajah

Sep 13, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abuja
NOC Code......
Three things:

1. Confirm with the hospital that they had sent the report to IRCC. Confirm the date and time when they had sent
2. Raise the web-form explaining that you gave the test within the timeline. It may take 10 days to receive a response. They might reconsider.
3. If nothing happens, re-apply in SDS with all the documents. (Last scenario, if nothing works)
Please how did you write it. I'm having same issues as we speak