+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got rejected today, so unreasonable to me, plz come in & help!!!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I showed my passport pages with visa on, the VO knew that.
You know, VO is not going to help you in your case. What I mean is that you have to mention it explicitly. Its your defence of your case and judge or prosecutor wont do it for you. You passport scan pages are evidence not the argument.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Thank you, sir!!( or ma'am)
Get the GCMS notes. Put together a good argument and possibly a better program, may be bachelors. May be in a more recognized national level university. Apply again. Hope that it works out for you.

MayJuneChen

Feb 26, 2021
Category........
STUDY
You know, VO is not going to help you in your case. What I mean is that you have to mention it explicitly. Its your defence of your case and judge or prosecutor wont do it for you. You passport scan pages are evidence not the argument.
Wow!! I didn't realize that!! I really have to think it through,Thank you so much!!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Wow!! I didn't realize that!! I really have to think it through,Thank you so much!!
As I said, think like a defendant in front of jury and judge. You have to present your evidence and your argument as why you are not going to overstay and violate the conditions in your visa AND why you think you are eligible. They capture all the information they need to reject you in the application form. You have to convince them other way with the information/evidence being already captured in the application form and other that you can include to argue your case.

Reactions: arindam.d

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
I'm a valid Copr holder after 18th March, can I use/show my maintained POF money for the purpose bank statement(as sponsor) of my siblings for Canadian student Visa, or I still have to maintain till I depart from Pakistan (keeping view covid-19 situation, i'm not confirmed about my landing). Pls response

MayJuneChen

Feb 26, 2021
Category........
STUDY
As I said, think like a defendant in front of jury and judge. You have to present your evidence and your argument as why you are not going to overstay and violate the conditions in your visa AND why you think you are eligible. They capture all the information they need to reject you in the application form. You have to convince them other way with the information/evidence being already captured in the application form and other that you can include to argue your case.
I really didn't think that way as a defendant!!! your advice reflected the most unique perspective among all the advice I received!! Mind-blowing!! Now I really have some idea to prepare the explanation for the next time. But still, need to wait to get GCMS notes first. Thank you so much!