+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refused

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I got refused on 4th August and did not received any correspondence letter in my account applied on 7th July Delhi embassy offline under SPP don't know what to do please help me!!!!

Deenlover

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Sorry about it. I wish I knew what advice to give you. I also applied offline on 7th of January in Nigeria and I am waiting for the outcome.

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
I got refused on 4th August and did not received any correspondence letter in my account applied on 7th July Delhi embassy offline under SPP don't know what to do please help me!!!!
What sort of help you after?

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
Okay , I think this might prove helpful
Firstly ,Have you linked your account with cic (if u applied for offline application)
If you have already linked your account and got the refusal.Stating in the eligibility criteria..We Regret you do not........and the final decision box is blank,here is what you need to do
You can get your refusal letter (in pdf format ) for that you find a ">" in the column just below your check your status box.Where you'll get "see the message..." clicking on it will download your refusal letter in pdf format. With respect to passport and refusal letter from Delhi embassy is concerned they haven't dispatched the rejections for the month of july.

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Firstly ,Have you linked your account with cic (if u applied for offline application)
If you have already linked your account and got the refusal.Stating in the eligibility criteria..We Regret you do not........and the final decision box is blank,here is what you need to do
You can get your refusal letter (in pdf format ) for that you find a ">" in the column just below your check your status box.Where you'll get "see the message..." clicking on it will download your refusal letter in pdf format. With respect to passport and refusal letter from Delhi embassy is concerned they haven't dispatched the rejections for the month of july.
No message found in box after doing this

pura123

Jul 2, 2017
Hi there,

My case is a bit complicated than the usual.

I have been rejected twice :-
1. Tourist visa - did not have a job around then
2. Spousal PR visa - my ex-spouse withdrew the application and our relationship was not at all worth lasting forever

However, I still would like to go to Canada on a student's visa. My ex-spouse forced me to leave my job. Therefore, I was not doing anything except travelling for a couple of years.

So my million dollar question is, do I still have a bright chance to get a Student Visa?

I would be extremely grateful if you could guide me through and relieve me from the stress.

Thank you!

Reactions: dreamy2536

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Done this also no letter in my account

pura123

Jul 2, 2017
I have exact same case as yours!!!! I am freaking out:( not getting any helpful answer
Do you mind defining yourself and your situation a bit more? Perhaps together we could figure out a solution to this never ending anxiety.

Last edited:

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Do you mind defining yourself and your situation a bit more? Perhaps together we could figure out a solution to this never ending anxiety.
Dear Both if you have good academic qualification and if you are willing to give ielts and secured good bands you can put your file individually. If you want pr u néed to give general ielts and gather all the necessary documents all you need to do is making your file extremely strong .
You need good score in ielts
Get work experience (ask ur family members if any one is doing business can give you experience letter )
Create good finance background for u .
Visit different consultancies u will get good idea .
Nothing is impossible it's just a bend not end .

All the best

pura123

Jul 2, 2017
Dear Both if you have good academic qualification and if you are willing to give ielts and secured good bands you can put your file individually. If you want pr u néed to give general ielts and gather all the necessary documents all you need to do is making your file extremely strong .
You need good score in ielts
Get work experience (ask ur family members if any one is doing business can give you experience letter )
Create good finance background for u .
Visit different consultancies u will get good idea .
Nothing is impossible it's just a bend not end .

All the best
That was quite motivating :)

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
That was quite motivating :)
Try to come out where you are right now and concentrate on what u really want . I am sure u r able to get PR easily once you have that u can study there easily . Now please focus on ur future.
If u need help you can msg me .