+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refused twice

Parul bhagat

Sep 5, 2019
i am a student of information technology scoring 7bands not less then 6bands and i got refused twice by the same reason where embassy said I won’t return to home country after completing my program. In my second attempt i clearly mentioned that I’ll come back to india with greater knowledge and work in companies like tcs etc but still they refused it by same reason. Now i want to know what to do next. How to solve this or is there any chance of getting visa??if yes then how?

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
You have to provide good ties to home country like property owned in your name, company/business you own and similar. If your parents are old, you can state it as a reason too.

Parul bhagat

Sep 5, 2019
1. Should i change the college and location or go for the same college?as i read somewhere that applying on same place again and again is going to show me as a desperate guy and they can also ban me is this true??
2. Property is on my father’s name ....that’s ok?? and i have to just state that in my sop or attach that in my documents?
3. Is there any scope of getting visa after getting refusal that too twice ??is there any negative impact of these refusals on my file?

I’m sorry for asking so many questions but right now I’m just stunned and confused​

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
You can try to correlate your stream of study and the program you choose in Canada as well as justify how it'll be useful for your career in India in the future. Moreover any investments you have in the country as well as assets can help you out in establishing strong ties to the home country. If you are unsure about it, try to seek help from any immigration lawyer or agency.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
i am a student of information technology scoring 7bands not less then 6bands and i got refused twice by the same reason where embassy said I won’t return to home country after completing my program. In my second attempt i clearly mentioned that I’ll come back to india with greater knowledge and work in companies like tcs etc but still they refused it by same reason. Now i want to know what to do next. How to solve this or is there any chance of getting visa??if yes then how?
There is not enough info in your request to go by but showing home ties will help. On the other hand I understand as a student you may not have enough funds.

Your best bet is to reassess why this specific college is going to fit into your overall academic path. Perhaps there are better options to consider.

Reapplying with a letter of explanation will not suffice, you would need to show significant evidence not provided earlier.

If above does not make sense, consult an an academic counselor