+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refused:Job responsibility not matched-the visa off. mentioned as ground,HEL

Masmun

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Dear Everybody,

Atlast i got a refusal letter on June,01,2010. the visa off. mentioned in the said letter that "YOU DIDN'T PERFORM A SUBSTANTIAL NUMBER OF NOC-1111 JOB RESP. AS AN ACCOUNTANT". There wasn't anything except this lame excuse in the letter at all. I am an accountant and performing a real accountant's job at a big company in Bangladesh, though i confess that the Ref. letter was not writing & well presented according to NOC-1111 job resp. as specified in cic gadget but it was almost 90 % +- as like gadget.

I am really loose hearted with this decision and reqested to reopen my case to Singapore but the didn't open and forwarded me another letter not able to anything but invite me to reapply again.

But on 26/06/10 the NOC changed and my NOC is out of this new NOC.

In the refusal letter they said to refund my Fees within several months, but it is 04 months going but didn't get the money back and my Ecas still shows "Visa off. eligibility review completed"

What does it mean????

Please help.what is the next step in my case??

Masmun

abilex

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
4131/ 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
08-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-07-2010
IELTS Request
done.
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
14-09-2010 received 09-22-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2011
LANDED..........
Vancouver, BC (2011)
VO eligibility review completed would mean they have decided to either process your paper OR refund your application fees. In your case, it's the latter.

The next step is to wait for the refund. In the Manila VO, refund is made in six months but yours may differ.

Keep up your faith, God is good-- all the time. God bless.

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
did you wrote relevant duties ....or exact copy paste from HRD website?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
abilex said:
VO eligibility review completed would mean they have decided to either process your paper OR refund your application fees. In your case, it's the latter.

The next step is to wait for the refund. In the Manila VO, refund is made in six months but yours may differ.

Keep up your faith, God is good-- all the time. God bless.
How can they justify keeping your money for 6 months? They must be making a killing off the interest during the 6 months between taking your hundreds (even sometimes thousands of dollars) per applicant and refunding.

I notice they don't take 6 months to CHARGE the money from you, do they? :)

Wayne.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
To Masmun,
When did you apply I mean year??

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
It is a pity...........
We all are at the mercy of the VOs

How do we know what they requre? You go online and copy their JD,they refuse you based on copy &paste. You design your own and give it to your superior they still complain that your boss is a rubber stamp!

They again ask you to re-apply, on same job!

It's only luck...Canadian PR is becoming a lotto programme now...

Bro, Please take heart and search if your JD is among the current 29 occupation (I pray it is) but if not, All that glitter is not Canada ce tu.

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
i am not able to get one point

what is the worth of initial assesment ? ...i they gonna reject you at final stages ...which they should have done in first stages

limbo999

Oct 5, 2010
Masmun said:
Dear Everybody,

Atlast i got a refusal letter on June,01,2010. the visa off. mentioned in the said letter that "YOU DIDN'T PERFORM A SUBSTANTIAL NUMBER OF NOC-1111 JOB RESP. AS AN ACCOUNTANT". There wasn't anything except this lame excuse in the letter at all. I am an accountant and performing a real accountant's job at a big company in Bangladesh, though i confess that the Ref. letter was not writing & well presented according to NOC-1111 job resp. as specified in cic gadget but it was almost 90 % +- as like gadget.

I am really loose hearted with this decision and reqested to reopen my case to Singapore but the didn't open and forwarded me another letter not able to anything but invite me to reapply again.

In the refusal letter they said to refund my Fees within several months, but it is 04 months going but didn't get the money back and my Ecas still shows "Visa off. eligibility review completed"

What does it mean????

Masmun
try immigrate to australia or newzealand but use good consultant as you are not capable on your own

Masmun

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Thanks my fellows,
abilex/Naavy100/cappuccino/noman/right/limboo999

the mistake is that i understood that the job. res. i wrote in my Form which i sent to Nova Scotia first that's not wise to change as the Nova Scotia has once approved my Job res. and recommended to further processing at V.O.

That was my only mistake actually. I didn't have any inf. on how can i prepare a Ref. Letter according to NOC1111. even i didn't know about this forum and you guys.

I just wrote as my job. res. in ref. letter that i am currently doing at my off. desk and that was almost similar to NOC 1111.

I applied on June,2009 for your further inf.

So, dear this is final that they decided to refund my money within 6+- months.
Can you help me, next when the deleted NOC would be again included in NOC list?
or any information for me to immig. to Australia/Denmark or any country.....
give me details, dears.

Now a days you fellows are the only and real friends of mine....I will feel you...
pls. keep in touch at masmun78@yahoo.com

I miss "YOU" and my dreaming country Canada every seconds.

Masmun

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Masmun said:
Dear Everybody,

What does it mean????

Masmun
Dear Masum,
Did visa office do any employment enquiry? sometimes employer do not co-operate and fail to answer about employees job responsibility...

Masmun

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear Masum,
Did visa office do any employment enquiry? sometimes employer do not co-operate and fail to answer about employees job responsibility...
Hasib vai,

Not really at all. My boss was well informed about this issue. no inquiry was made at all i am dam sure.
I was always expected to have an inquiry at my off. but the didn't. that was my only EXPECTATION.

Thanks Hasib bai once again.

You can call me at 01716455395

Masmun

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Masmun said:
Thanks my fellows,
abilex/Naavy100/cappuccino/noman/right/limboo999
So, dear this is final : NO, Never say never...the struggle continues...DO NOT loose focus and the forum. Even other great senior members like Qorax still keep in touch with the forum. that they decided to refund my money within 6+- months.Fine don't spend the money, keep it and study the new NOC list. I have a friend, A chartered Accountant though, He is applying under the new NOC 1122 as a consultant. There mmust be a way out. We must all go to Canada since we have a good intention to better our lives.Can you help me, next when the deleted NOC would be again included in NOC list?- The more reason you should stay with the forum. Join the thread of NOC 1122 and ask how to do it. IT IS DOABLE!or any information for me to immig. to Australia/Denmark or any country.....- I strongly advise that you pursue Canada to a logical conclussion.
give me details, dears.
Now a days you fellows are the only and real friends of mine....I will feel you...
pls. keep in touch at masmun78 @ yahoo.com - I felt like crying when I read these lines.....Really the forum have reshaped many of our psyches..we talkk,fight,advise on different issues without seeing ourselves. To me it is more than brotherhood!

I miss "YOU" and my dreaming country Canada every seconds.- There is still big hope top immigrate to your dream country Canada just belief and work towards it.
Masmun

Masmun

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
RIGHT,
How much you care about my issues and problems. tremendous,excellent..... everything i got from your red bolded lines..... awesome/overwhelming....

my all gratitudes to you, Boss.
Once we all this forum will go to Maple Leaf Country to meet to Honorable P.M Mr. Stephen Harper..

I am looking about 1122 NOC.... to get some scope..... to be assessed myself....

Right, Thank you Sir again and again.

Masmun
Bangladesh.

naveed1us

Nov 18, 2010
Please Give me points:

Academics
Matriculation 10 years
FSc 2 years
B-Pharmacy 4 years
MBA Marketing 2 years

Work Expereince is 6 years in (Marketing of Pharmaceuticals and Regulatory Affairs)

IELTS L 5.5, R 6, W 6.5 S 7 overall 6.5

Age 27

Please anybody can calculate my points....

nO RELATIVES OUTSIDE NOT MARRIED....

pLEASE EVALUATE AM I ELGIBLE OR NOT

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naveed1us said:
Please Give me points:

Academics
Matriculation 10 years
FSc 2 years
B-Pharmacy 4 years
MBA Marketing 2 years

Work Expereince is 6 years in (Marketing of Pharmaceuticals and Regulatory Affairs)
IELTS L 5.5, R 6, W 6.5 S 7 overall 6.5

Age 27

Please anybody can calculate my points....

nO RELATIVES OUTSIDE NOT MARRIED....

pLEASE EVALUATE AM I ELGIBLE OR NOT
My calculation says you have max 65 points because of your ielts I.e only 12 points...improve ielts score to get max 16 points which will make 67 for eligibility to file your app.