+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refused at niagara border during flagpole process due to lack of POF

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is quoted from the CIC/IRCC's website. Check the link for further details.

"The officer will ask you a few questions to make sure you still meet the terms to immigrate to Canada. They will be similar to the ones you answered when you applied. This should only take a few minutes."

At the time of landing, an applicant has to satisfy the officer that s/he has enough funds/means of financial support for him/herself and his/her family. Whether all officers ask/check these details is not a question, applicants are required to carry all these documents with them when they appear for landing.
I was being ironic due to the other posts in this thread...

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
But nowhere in the CIC website states the documents needed to land!!!!!!

Lol...
You may either contact us to make an appointment or go to a Canadian “port of entry” (border crossing), and present:
  • your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and/or your permanent resident visa. The officer will make sure all your documents are valid, and,
  • proof that you have the funds to support yourself and your family..."

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You may either contact us to make an appointment or go to a Canadian “port of entry” (border crossing), and present:
  • your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and/or your permanent resident visa. The officer will make sure all your documents are valid, and,
  • proof that you have the funds to support yourself and your family..."
Did you bother reading my post which is right above yours?

Rahulvaid

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All done now...... went to peace bridge today and finally I am a PR.... I took all the documents which wr asked in Rainbow bridge but nobody asked for it this time..... but its better to take it wd u always as it depends on officer to officer....

Thanks all for your valuable information and advice

Reactions: shagunsangwan