+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refusal today -

abdullahishaq

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hello guys,

Apart from what happened with the application, i wanna thank all the people here who helped eachother

My reason was that i claimed 38 points for foreign work experience for which i only provided them the letter of employment with job duties etc etc

The officer said i have not provided any supporting documents such as college or university diploma

I did sent them my backhome transcripts using the webform

I dont know what can be done now my pgwp expires on 27th Nov 2018

If someone have any advice please do share thanks again all

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Was it rejected or cancelled for being incomplete?

If you did not provide your degrees it should've been the latter.

abdullahishaq

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Was it rejected or cancelled for being incomplete?

If you did not provide your degrees it should've been the latter.
I got a new message in my account as refusal letter and in that letter the officer said all these things that he is not satisfied due to this reason

Personally i think he is assessing my foreign work experience with the canadian Noc level as i provided 4212 and he was maybe looking for my degrees in that field and he also said i dont have traning to do this job

It was just an office type job thers is no training required just year 12 college was enough which i didn’t provide him the transcript, i thought maybe its not required

ajeet.ims

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Canada
I got a new message in my account as refusal letter and in that letter the officer said all these things that he is not satisfied due to this reason

Personally i think he is assessing my foreign work experience with the canadian Noc level as i provided 4212 and he was maybe looking for my degrees in that field and he also said i dont have traning to do this job

It was just an office type job thers is no training required just year 12 college was enough which i didn’t provide him the transcript, i thought maybe its not required
I am not sure about it but I think you should have been given a procedural fairness letter before rejecting your application.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

No idea mate, without knowing exactly the reason for refusal I cannot do much.

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018

Can you copy/paste the text of refusal letter?

abdullahishaq

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Canadian Experience Class and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
In addition, according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
11.2 An officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Section 11.2 of the Act requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your eligibility to be invited to apply (10.3(1)(e)) as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were ranked (10.3(1)(h)) be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for permanent residence is received.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. In your Express Entry profile you indicated some foreign work experience as a Social Services Worker (NOC 4212).
I have reviewed the letter of employment with the Women Workers Help Line (WWHL) submitted with your application. You have not submitted any other supporting documents, such as a college or university diploma in social work. Hence, I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that your employment with the WWHL corresponds to NOC 4212.
More specifically, I am not satisfied that you have performed the lead statement of NOC 4212 during your declared employment, as you appear to have had no specific training to do so.
This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of 38 points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round of invitation, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
As I have found that you no longer possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h), you no longer meet the requirements of Section 11.2 of Act.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.
You will receive a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid.
The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present application. Your application will be retained, under current Government of Canada file retention guidelines, for a period of two years. Your application forms and supporting documents will not be returned to you. If you should submit a new application it would require new fees and documentation and would need to meet all the requirements in effect at the time the application is submitted.
You must remove your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website as you are no longer an Express Entry candidate. You must also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you may take steps to improve your competitiveness and register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education. However, you must meet the minimum requirements to enter the Express Entry pool and there is no guarantee that you will be issued another invitation to apply for permanent residence under one of the immigration programs subject to Express Entry.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Canadian Experience Class and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
In addition, according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
11.2 An officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Section 11.2 of the Act requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your eligibility to be invited to apply (10.3(1)(e)) as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were ranked (10.3(1)(h)) be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for permanent residence is received.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. In your Express Entry profile you indicated some foreign work experience as a Social Services Worker (NOC 4212).
I have reviewed the letter of employment with the Women Workers Help Line (WWHL) submitted with your application. You have not submitted any other supporting documents, such as a college or university diploma in social work. Hence, I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that your employment with the WWHL corresponds to NOC 4212.
More specifically, I am not satisfied that you have performed the lead statement of NOC 4212 during your declared employment, as you appear to have had no specific training to do so.
This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of 38 points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round of invitation, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
As I have found that you no longer possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h), you no longer meet the requirements of Section 11.2 of Act.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.
You will receive a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid.
The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present application. Your application will be retained, under current Government of Canada file retention guidelines, for a period of two years. Your application forms and supporting documents will not be returned to you. If you should submit a new application it would require new fees and documentation and would need to meet all the requirements in effect at the time the application is submitted.
You must remove your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website as you are no longer an Express Entry candidate. You must also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.
If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you may take steps to improve your competitiveness and register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education. However, you must meet the minimum requirements to enter the Express Entry pool and there is no guarantee that you will be issued another invitation to apply for permanent residence under one of the immigration programs subject to Express Entry.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
this stinks...

I think I would lose 50 points if my foreign work experience gets dropped but I would still make it with my Canadian experience alone. Still this gives lots of insight. You do have to prove you have the qualifications for foreign work experience to be valid, I honestly thought that it would be required for jobs in Canada only. I think it's not right to apply canadian standards to international job markets, it won't necessarily work the same way everywhere.

alldrops

Apr 11, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
31-07-2018
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
17-10-2018
When did you submit your application and how long did it take for them to refuse it?