+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Refusal Today - Pls Help

Nico Dembi

Nov 17, 2020
School intake:Sep 2021
Category:SDS
Lodge Application:Dec 04 (With my husband OWP)
Biometric : December 11
Medical passed: Jan 4
Review maybe with Medical
Additional docs request : Jan 5 (My husband need provide criminal clearance certificate)
Start reviewing the additional docs: Jan 12
Refusal : Feb 26

Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family
members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

I applied by SDS So I showed the tuition payment and GIC certificate . but also my salary bankstatement . but absoloty the finance is not enough .
Can any guys give me the suggestion for the reapply
Please Help

kwab21

Oct 3, 2020
School intake:Sep 2021
Category:SDS
Lodge Application:Dec 04 (With my husband OWP)
Biometric : December 11
Medical passed: Jan 4
Review maybe with Medical
Additional docs request : Jan 5 (My husband need provide criminal clearance certificate)
Start reviewing the additional docs: Jan 12
Refusal : Feb 26

Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family
members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

I applied by SDS So I showed the tuition payment and GIC certificate . but also my salary bankstatement . but absoloty the finance is not enough .
Can any guys give me the suggestion for the reapply
Please Help
how much is your GIC?

kwab21

Oct 3, 2020
Not sure about this sorry.

if you're going to re-apply again under SDS, maybe add additional 4000 cad GIC? not sure.

let's wait for the others to give advice.

MayJuneChen

Feb 26, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Do you have deposit in any bank of your country other than GIC?

because you have to show that you have enough money to financially support you during your study.

Nico Dembi

Nov 17, 2020
please I wanna ask If I reapply again with the Certificate of Deposit which is nearly 40,000$ for covering two persons living expenses for one year of studies . do I still need my parent or friend to write a letter to support us, when we are in need ? can sb answer my question .

MayJuneChen

Feb 26, 2021
Category........
STUDY
no , I think I need have a certificate of deposit . thanks for the reply
Yes, you do. No Problem. And for instance,If the money in the certificate is offered by your mother, then a proof of your relation, an financial statement, and your mother's bank statement will also be needed. hope this answer will help you with your second try.

Nico Dembi

Nov 17, 2020
Yes, you do. No Problem. And for instance,If the money in the certificate is offered by your mother, then a proof of your relation, an financial statement, and your mother's bank statement will also be needed. hope this answer will help you with your second try.
The certificate is offered by myself which is nearly 40,000CAD, I will attach my bank statements for past 4 years and will attach the employment letter to show the sources for the deposit certificate . Also I will add two person letters of financial support if we are in need . Do you think it’s secure already to apply again ?