+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refusal? Need help?

Naomitothetop

Jul 14, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Those who got refusal and need need help in ideas and suggestions can text and get clarification
Hello, thank for your concern, I got a refusal, few days ago, it says I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada based on your asset and financial status.
But sinc then I have been receiving emails that says there are changes in your application status and when I log in there's no update.
Yesterday my medicals was reupdated again.
This morning I logged and saw that my background check was updated again.
I don't know if this a normal thing for refused applicants, I'm planning on reapplying but I'm just confused with the updates and email even tho I have been refused

CMog

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Hello, thank for your concern, I got a refusal, few days ago, it says I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada based on your asset and financial status.
But sinc then I have been receiving emails that says there are changes in your application status and when I log in there's no update.
I don't know if this a normal thing for refused applicants, I'm planning on reapplying but I'm just confused with the updates and email even tho I have been refused
How much funds did you show and were the funds in your account?

Naomitothetop

Jul 14, 2021
Category........
STUDY
How much funds did you show and were the funds in your account?
20k, I have paid fees, yes it was in my account, I'm more concerned about the updates and email after the refusal message if it's common among refused applicants as I have ordered for my gcms note and waiting for it.

CMog

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
20k, I have paid fees, yes it was in my account, I'm more concerned about the updates and email after the refusal message if it's common among refused applicants as I have ordered for my gcms note and waiting for it.
Ohhky then wait for the gcms notes.

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
I hope you received a correspondence stating the above said reason , as far your reason is concerned you need to show your financial statements certified by CA
All that updates are normal just ignore it and start your application again with a strong SOP

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
I hope you received a correspondence stating the above said reason , as far your reason is concerned you need to show your financial statements certified by CA
All that updates are normal just ignore it and start your application again with a strong SOP
Sorry strong explanation letter

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
I can't understand can you make it clear . You mean to say that you have 20,000 CAD in your GIC and you paid your 1st year fees?

CMog

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
If so there is no financial stress, I paid only 10,000 CAD as GIC and 1st year fees
I got a refusal with my first application i paid full year tuition fee and showed exactly CAD 10000,the reason was personal assets and financial status but on my third application i showed 16k and my cousin who i will be living with saved 18k for me and i got an approval.I personally believe it depends on the VO handling your application.

Naomitothetop

Jul 14, 2021
Category........
STUDY
I got a refusal with my first application i paid full year tuition fee and showed exactly CAD 10000,the reason was personal assets and financial status but on my third application i showed 16k and my cousin who i will be living with saved 18k for me and i got an approval.I personally believe it depends on the VO handling your application.
When you got refused, did you also received continuous update and email on your application?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Financial Statement certified by CA? Is that your country requirement?? Bank statement with bank’s covering letter suffice…

Reactions: wonderbly

rekt3rrr

Jul 24, 2021
Hi, I am having some trouble while renewing my CAQ. The reason for them is that I did not explain my situation well that I was studying part-time. I had one part-time(only one class away from obtaining the full-time status) due to a lawsuit against me, I got a restraining order before that term started. After half a year I was finally proved that it was a mistake, the case was acquitted. I explained quite well in two explanation letters regarding the incident( one is prior to the letter of intent to refuse) one is after, and the negative impact on me, but somehow they just refused renewal. I had been actively pursuing study in Canada for quite a long time since high school. The rest of the terms were all registered full-time and I did an internal transfer successfully, which required me another year to finish my degree. However, I did not enclose a detailed study plan and the proof of full-time registration for the last application which might be the problem. I have gathered all new documents with a revised explanation letter, should I be fine?