+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refusal first time and now want to apply again TRV, Help me

sethi091

Feb 20, 2019
Dears,

My Name is Kulwinder Singh and I am a Indian and working in Bahrain since 2012 as a System Administrator and got a refusal one time on Canada tourist visa in October 2017, I Remember that i didn't prepare my employment letter with my gross salary that could be reason but im not sure anyhow now i want to apply again tourist visa please help me to prepare my self and please see my below details.

Name : Kulwinder singh
Designation : Computer System Administrator in Bahrain since 2012
Country : India and Hold a Bahrain Residence Visa / Work Permit and living in Bahrain.
Salary : 850$ CAD Monthly
Recently renew my contract with company.
Available Funds : 10,500$ CAD, in Bahrain Saving account.
Martial Status : Single.
28 Years old.

Please Suggest me anything .

Regards
Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ Very much this, and it isn’t even just the income level, but also the fact you are working outside of your home country, which further weakens your ties.

Reactions: sethi091

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dears,

My Name is Kulwinder Singh and I am a Indian and working in Bahrain since 2012 as a System Administrator and got a refusal one time on Canada tourist visa in October 2017, I Remember that i didn't prepare my employment letter with my gross salary that could be reason but im not sure anyhow now i want to apply again tourist visa please help me to prepare my self and please see my below details.

Name : Kulwinder singh
Designation : Computer System Administrator in Bahrain since 2012
Country : India and Hold a Bahrain Residence Visa / Work Permit and living in Bahrain.
Salary : 850$ CAD Monthly
Recently renew my contract with company.
Available Funds : 10,500$ CAD, in Bahrain Saving account.
Martial Status : Single.
28 Years old.

Please Suggest me anything .

Regards
Thanks
You are probably risking another TRV refusal. Your income is too low + not sure if your bank balance matches your income + purpose of visit for tourism won't work (Have you been granted/traveled to other visa-required countries?)

sethi091

Feb 20, 2019
Need to work on increasing the available/savings funds. At the income level you are demonstrating with the funds available, you would appear as a perfect candidate to seek employment in Canada and overstay. Need to be more economically established at home before taking an expensive vacation abroad(this is the simplest I can define it in). Good luck bud.
Thanks for your valuable advise.

sethi091

Feb 20, 2019
You are probably risking another TRV refusal. Your income is too low + not sure if your bank balance matches your income + purpose of visit for tourism won't work (Have you been granted/traveled to other visa-required countries?)
Thanks for the reply, for the info. how much salary should i have for canada TRV ?