+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT REFUSAL AFTER AIP. AIP - Sep3rd. Refusal - Dec 11

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Just a friendly suggestion.. don't put your friend letter in your file... it has no relevance to your file.. Its his luck he got Visa with same profile.. He never used anyone reference in his SOP... If you do this.. IRCC will take as you are blaming them of discrimination and can offend Visa Officer..

Try to justify.. i.e. relevancy and future prospect... may be learn from your friend SOP...take some expert advice...
It's not my friend's SOP. They have written letters in favour of my approval and how my previous job/education helped me during the program.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Can u plz share in how many days u hv received urs GCMS Notes.
It took approximately 40 days to receive the GCMS notes. When I submitted for GCMS there were Christmas and New Year holidays which might have slowed the processing time. You might get earlier if you applied recently.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Just a friendly suggestion.. don't put your friend letter in your file... it has no relevance to your file.. Its his luck he got Visa with same profile.. He never used anyone reference in his SOP... If you do this.. IRCC will take as you are blaming them of discrimination and can offend Visa Officer..

Try to justify.. i.e. relevancy and future prospect... may be learn from your friend SOP...take some expert advice...
Sorry, Just read this clearly. I thought u mentioned I'm submitting someone else SOP.

Well, I took a Canadian lawyer's legal advice before I submitted those letters.

Also, They(visa officers) were the ones who gave me AIP and then rejected me based on eligibility once again.
TBH I did mention this all in my first SOP. I even posted a conditional job offer letter. I still have no clue as to why they think my previous job is not relevant to my current program.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
TBH, I'm preparing for the worst. My course ends this April. And I'm still in my home country.
The silver lining is the program really helped me. But I paid a hefty price for it. Even if I don't get the visa I shall make peace with it.

• Wow
Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

Yadav.minu

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
It took approximately 40 days to receive the GCMS notes. When I submitted for GCMS there were Christmas and New Year holidays which might have slowed the processing time. You might get earlier if you applied recently.
Thanks alot i had applied on 27th Jan. Still waiting for notes.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
So, The reason mentioned in the refusal is pretty generic saying that I won't leave CA. Why did they give me AIP in the first place? Also, MY DLI is way beyond the refund stage. IDK guys. Feel so dejected. I'm gonna reapply again. Anyone else in the same boat as me?
I have attached images for my AIP, Biometrics and Refusal letter. Both bio letter and refusal on same day.
AIP - https://ibb.co/LPmZBpN
Bio - https://ibb.co/v4x1k9h
Refusal - https://ibb.co/vdnFGM1

Hey Everyone, I got my PPR (March 20, 2021, 02:16 AM IST).
I did not defer my second semester. I continued my 2nd term after reapplying on Dec 28th.
I have no clue when my medicals or eligibility review started. My lawyer send me my PPR letter through e-mail and notified me.

THIS IS THE WAY!

Yadav.minu

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I did not defer my second semester. I continued my 2nd term after reapplying on Dec 28th.
I have no clue when my medicals or eligibility review started. My lawyer send me my PPR letter through e-mail and notified me.

THIS IS THE WAY!
Hi Congratulations
Mandalorian can u please share ur lawyer contact details. As I also shared earlier that I received refusal in Jan and still waiting to apply. But not able to get right agent Or lawyer.
Looking forward for ur help

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Dear,
Is he is the best lawyer to handle refusal cases? What is the fee? Does it make a difference if a lawyer apply for an application instead of an immigration consultant?
Plz reply

Dear,
Is he is the best lawyer to handle refusal cases? What is the fee? Does it make a difference if a lawyer apply for an application instead of an immigration consultant?
Plz reply
Well, I can only speak from my experience. I found him when I did a random google search. His rating was good.
I don't think a lawyer would make a difference to your application. As you can see that are several applicants here who have got their approval without a lawyer. The reason why I choose a lawyer was that I was so desperate and I was getting old.
You can do a random google search and look for a lawyer/consultant yourself. You don't have to go with my suggestion.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
The reason why I sent u privately is that I didn't want to promote my lawyer. Check this thread from the beginning and you will know the whole details. My lawyer was also involved in my rejection too.
Under no circumstances I'm promoting him. You can choose whomever you want.

Iveyapplicant

Mar 22, 2021

THIS IS THE WAY!
Hi @Mandalorian. Congratulations!! So glad to hear about your approval. I was wondering if you could please DM me the details of the lawyer through whom you re-applied. I'm planning on applying for a visa for an MSc in Management at Ivey Business School, and wanted to put forward a strong application will a lawyer's assistance.

Macintosh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Be careful with some of the consultants and lawyers in Brampton.
Not sure why IRCC or ICCRC do not investigate their guarantees and non retainer agreement based transactions and representations.