+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refusal 3 time plz guide

Bhavneet@canada

May 30, 2021
Profile 12 arts with economics English 41 percent but 6.5 6 each in ielts. Economics 58 percent. First two refusals i got from hospitally course. Reason both time was purpose of visit . Then i changed my course to buisness supply chain operations for commercial trucking in constoga and this course was related to economics so i made a stong relevancy this time but refused 3 time again but this the reasons was 3. . 1 Not leave canada 2 purpose of visit3 proposed study not reasonable in light of qualifications previous education level of establishment and or future propects. I wrote string sop and i have 6.5 6 each band and funds i shown was 9 lack income and 30lack liquid. Plz suggest anyone should i try 1 more time with this course and the buinsess course is macthing with my stuidies or not as i did economics and my stream was arts Plz give advice anyone thnks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Profile 12 arts with economics English 41 percent but 6.5 6 each in ielts. Economics 58 percent. First two refusals i got from hospitally course. Reason both time was purpose of visit . Then i changed my course to buisness supply chain operations for commercial trucking in constoga and this course was related to economics so i made a stong relevancy this time but refused 3 time again but this the reasons was 3. . 1 Not leave canada 2 purpose of visit3 proposed study not reasonable in light of qualifications previous education level of establishment and or future propects. I wrote string sop and i have 6.5 6 each band and funds i shown was 9 lack income and 30lack liquid. Plz suggest anyone should i try 1 more time with this course and the buinsess course is macthing with my stuidies or not as i did economics and my stream was arts Plz give advice anyone thnks
Have you ordered GCMS notes for any refusals? If not, do that first before reapplying. Do you have an undergrad as you only mention secondary courses? If only secondary, your grades are not great so an issue. You need to expand on education and show career prospects to justify costs. If you don’t have undergrad, then consider completing undergrad first in home country, get good grades and then reapply for post grad showing education/career advancement.