+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Ready for visa letter/2 passport size pictures

sunny_heir0

Jun 10, 2013
Hi ,

I just got "Ready for visa letter" from CIC. Is it same what we call Passport request here in the forum. Also email mention to send 2 passport size pics. No other specification is mentioned. So please let me know any other specification regarding pic I need to follow.

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
sunny_heir0 said:
Hi ,

I just got "Ready for visa letter" from CIC. Is it same what we call Passport request here in the forum. Also email mention to send 2 passport size pics. No other specification is mentioned. So please let me know any other specification regarding pic I need to follow.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/photospecs-e.pdf

Photograph and head size specifications
Image described to the right

The frame size must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8″ x 1 3/4″).
The photographs must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph, and include the top of the shoulders.
The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 1/4″) and 36 mm (1 7/16″).
Crown means the top of the head or (if obscured by hair or a head covering) where the top of the head or skull would be if it could be seen.
If the photographs do not meet the specifications, you will have to provide new photographs before your application can be processed.

sunny_heir0

Jun 10, 2013
Hi rndxpert,

Thanks a lot for reply. Just to make sure, this is photo specification for the visa. Will it be same for PR card too ?

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
sunny_heir0 said:
Hi ,

Congrats !! Share your timeline please