Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
22 includs CIO till visa or submiting file to VO till Visa

cheers
sherry

fariza said:
Hi All
On GOD's will just got today PPR on my 22 months of long journey!!!! Thanks to all forum friends who been always inspiring...Special thanks to seniors with in particular to mention Qorax, Explorer, Kaneman, Saki, Shibuya and lot more....

Pl keep me in your prayers until getting the Maple leaf on hand....

Wish you all the very best... your turn may be on its way.... have trust on GOD... the ultimate decider......

cheers
fariza

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Congrats Fariza !!
finally your patience paid off.
wish you a wonderful life ahead in your dream country Canada.
All the best !!
Thnx mate. Good wishes for you too

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lloydnina said:
hi bro..youve just erased my negative vibes...you did give me hope with australia vo!!! gudluck mate... c u there.. ;D
Thanks mate. I am sure the positive wheel will turn towards you all waiting as well...All the best

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Hi All
On GOD's will just got today PPR on my 22 months of long journey!!!! Thanks to all forum friends who been always inspiring...Special thanks to seniors with in particular to mention Qorax, Explorer, Kaneman, Saki, Shibuya and lot more....

Pl keep me in your prayers until getting the Maple leaf on hand....

Wish you all the very best... your turn may be on its way.... have trust on GOD... the ultimate decider......

cheers
fariza
Congratulation.............Welcome To Canada...............The Land Of Opportunities

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
Many congrats dear fariza... :). You deserved one, I can recall your healthy and livlely posts on this fourm :)

Whats your timeline, visa office, NOC and what country you currently staying.

Thanks
Thanks bro for your remembrance and kind notes...
I applied in CIC in Aug 2009 (its been 22 months journey so far), My NOC is 4131 and currently staying in Australia

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Noman, Greenleaf, Jalap, Kcsider, Arlnr, Mr. Optimistic, Sushilmona.......for your kind wishes.. Wish you all the very best too

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherry00 said:
22 includs CIO till visa or submiting file to VO till Visa

cheers
sherry
22 months from the application to CIC and 16 months till full docs sent to CHC.... Thnx

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
Congratulation.............Welcome To Canada...............The Land Of Opportunities
Thnx a lot mate.... Its now time to have your active support in my next phase of settlement up on the Will of GOD

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Hi All
On GOD's will just got today PPR on my 22 months of long journey!!!! Thanks to all forum friends who been always inspiring...Special thanks to seniors with in particular to mention Qorax, Explorer, Kaneman, Saki, Shibuya and lot more.... Pl keep me in your prayers until getting the Maple leaf on .nd....
Wish you all the very best... your turn may be on its way.... have trust on GOD... the ultimate decider......cheers
fariza

congratulations ! dear fariza. you gut it at last .those days are over now, its time for you. wishes .may god bless us all.

imu

S

shibuya

;D ;D ;D Ver......................................................y very HAPPY TO HEAR THIS NEWS. Congrats u made it.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Thnx a lot mate.... Its now time to have your active support in my next phase of settlement up on the Will of GOD
Sure.Dont worry and be Happy bro

B

belize

Hi fariza,
Nice to hear that please pray for us and we pray for you. Once again congratulation.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:
dear fariza. you gut it at last .those days are over now, its time for you. wishes .may god bless us all.

imu
Many Thnx IMU... Wish you will also get it soon. All the very best