waived
Passport Req..
8 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10 may 2012
LANDED..........
june 30 2012
hey guys,

With grace of God I received the PPR Today in email Here is the email, what i received from buffalo

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FILE:xxxxxxxxx NAMES: xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada . We are now in a position to request your passports for visa issuance.

Please submit your passport(s) within the next 90 days. The issuance of your visa(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as requested. Please note, though your passport(s) is/are due at our office within the next 90 days, you must check your documents upon receipt. There will be a validity date indicated, and the landing must take place on or before that date. The visas cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after landing, please consult the website regarding residency requirements in order to ensure that you retain your status in Canada.

We require two (2) recent photographs of yourself and each accompanying family member.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE:

Passport requirements

Photographs, height and eye colour

Instructions for passport submission

Important notice for family members

Immigration Section/Section de l'immigration
Consulate General of Canada
Consulat général du Canada
Buffalo , New York

vincelynn

Sep 4, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
13-12-2010
AOR Received.
05-10-2010
IELTS Request
20-03-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
Med's Request
15-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012
Congratulation Jigral!!!! We are so happy for you and thank you for posting the message from your visa office :)

ajay95

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Congrats Jigral

When did your application went into processing? I mean that particular line got added to you eCase?

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
jigral said:
hey guys,

With grace of God I received the PPR Today in email Here is the email, what i received from buffalo

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada . We are now in a position to request your passports for visa issuance.

Please submit your passport(s) within the next 90 days. The issuance of your visa(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as requested. Please note, though your passport(s) is/are due at our office within the next 90 days, you must Icheck your documents upon receipt. There will be a validity date indicated, and the landing must take place on or before that date. The visas cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after landing, please consult the website regarding residency requirements in order to ensure that you retain your status in Canada.

We require two (2) recent photographs of yourself and each accompanying family member.

FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE:

Passport requirements

Buffalo , New York
Congrats dude.....all the best for the future......:)

NM423

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
congrats mate,
warm regards,

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats mate,

All the best for your future in Canada. Kindly share your timelines. Your profile seems confusing.

Cheers
Olabisi

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Congrats buddy!!!!! ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Olabisi2010 said:
Congrats mate,

All the best for your future in Canada. Kindly share your timelines. Your profile seems confusing.

Cheers
Olabisi
I guess jigral has doe his meds in 2012......typo error

@jigral congrats...god bless

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
jigral said:
hey guys,

Dear Applicant:

Please submit your passport(s) within the next 90 days. The issuance of your visa(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as requested. Please note, though your passport(s) is/are due at our office within the next 90 days, you must check your documents upon receipt. There will be a validity date indicated, and the landing must take place on or before that date. The visas cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after landing, please consult the website regarding residency requirements in order to ensure that you retain your status in Canada.

Passport requirements

Buffalo , New York
CONGRATULATIONS JIGRAL,

I too got it by e-mail.

Good luck in your new life.

jigral

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFLAO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
Med's Request
Feb 7 2012
Med's Done....
march 6 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10 may 2012
LANDED..........
june 30 2012
Thank a lot everyone
It's all your prayers that I have reached here

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigral said:
hey guys,

Dear Applicant:

Passport requirements

Buffalo , New York

Congratulations and wish you the best in this journey!!!! We are all very happy for you!!!

abby1828

Apr 14, 2012
jigral said:
hey guys,

Dear Applicant:

Passport requirements

Buffalo , New York

abby1828

Apr 14, 2012
Hi jigral,
First of all congrats ang so happy for you...wish you all the best...

I just have some questions for you, what exactly is in the passport requirements as mentioned in the email that was sent to you by buffalo and the important notice for family members? I am awaiting for my PPR anytime now, but my passport expires in FEbruary 2013, so i was wondering if i should renew it now and wait for 2 months to get the new one or wait for my PPr first and send it eventhough it will expire 9 mos. from now?
If you could please paste the link form the email that you received from buffalo that would be awesome...
I appreciate your time and effort in answering my query...
God bless you more...

Abby