+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT PPR MY SPOUSE AND ME BUT NOT MY CHILD 7 YEAR OLD

sras

May 20, 2021
Hi Mehar, you should have applied for the childs TRV with your application otherwise they'll review your child's application separately. Submit the TRV application for your child with the letter of explanation and I hope they'll get the visa soon! Don't apply for study permit as you'll need to submit the supporting documents from the educational institute to get that visa. Children can study on TRV until high school if parents have a work permit. If you want your child to accompany you in Canada you should have send the updated imm0008 and adding all your dependents info in their by selecting the option they'll accompany you in Canada. Hope it helps.

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Hi Mehar, you should have applied for the childs TRV with your application otherwise they'll review your child's application separately. Submit the TRV application for your child with the letter of explanation and I hope they'll get the visa soon! Don't apply for study permit as you'll need to submit the supporting documents from the educational institute to get that visa. Children can study on TRV until high school if parents have a work permit. If you want your child to accompany you in Canada you should have send the updated imm0008 and adding all your dependents info in their by selecting the option they'll accompany you in Canada. Hope it helps.
Hi, I sent study permit forms for my children 13 & 8 through web form almost 2 months ago but I haven't receive any update on my gckey or email
I'm 2021 applicant and only did bio on Feb 2022 then nothing, do you know how it will go?

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Study permit was applied after parents visa stamped
Hi Mehar, if you still confused about proper later of explanation you should hire consultant so they can handle. As VO treating your child TRV separate application . They didn’t make sense there parents already got visa.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I disagree. TRV was likely what was already denied. VOs want to see children over 4 applying for study permit these days. There is no need to attach acceptance letter. Saying child will attend local school is fine.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Mehar, if you still confused about proper later of explanation you should hire consultant so they can handle. As VO treating your child TRV separate application . They didn’t make sense there parents already got visa.
No the issue is that the child should have applied for a study permit not a TRV

mehar.spall

Dec 30, 2022
ok thank you dear i will do it

khza

Sep 1, 2023
may i know how long will it take to process study permit for kids.. im also done with ppr but my kids dont have yet

khza

Sep 1, 2023
may i know how long will it take to process study permit for kids.. im also done with ppr but my kids dont have yet
my kids are included in my elibility they are eligible yo come to canada..