+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got PPR from AVO

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Pls Profiler I got my PPR and it's unclear to me if they need my Police Clearance as i sent through DHL without Police Clearance,IMM008 and family additional form.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination

Ø RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada

☐ UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

☐ PASSPORTS: Ensure you read and follow the points below:

There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)

☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER:

These photographs must follow the photo specifications outlined in the following link: www.cic.gc.ca/english/ information/applications/ guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Ensure they are taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND and that the SIZE OF THE FACE is between 31 – 36 mm. Photos should not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada.

☐ MEDICAL EXAMS AND POLICE CLEARANCES: This is relevant only if specifically requested and not already provided. If you must provide these documents, be sure to complete your medical exams and submit your police clearances either AT THE SAME TIME or BEFORE you submit your passport.

M.steele

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
From what it seems to me they are only asking for a medical not a police certificate. Has it been more than 1 year since your medical was done? If so this is probably why they are requesting it. You may want to wait for someone more knowledgeable than me to answer though.

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
From what it seems to me they are only asking for a medical not a police certificate. Has it been more than 1 year since your medical was done? If so this is probably why they are requesting it. You may want to wait for someone more knowledgeable than me to answer though.
Yes it's been more than a year ... I did the medical on the 2nd of August,2016 and the PPR came Nov 7,2017 requesting for another medical. I'm really furious coz i didn't submit police clearance,IMM008 and Additional family information when i mailed it to AVO on the 10th of november.

Susieq

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
It’s says they only need medical if the specifically as and they don’t seem to be. That symbol next to the medical and criminal bgc means 0 so you should call to double check.

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
That's what i thought .... I've sent my passport,rprf and medical to AVO already and i hope they don't ask me to to fill the IMM008 and Additional Family Information

M.steele

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
You would have filled it in when you sent off your application originally to get processed. They aren't asking for another IMM008 they are telling you that you need the tell them if anything changed on that form between then and now. If it did you have to notify them.

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Exactly my point which is why i didnt fill it because nothing has changed between then and now which is why i left it ... I'd filled it originally when i got my application sent last year.