+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got PPR by email response to case specific inquiry!!! (CHC London)

AUH Process

Star Member
Feb 11, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2007
I have been pushing my lawyer to send an email to CHC London for follow up, and he finally did earlier this week, and he received an email response today from London saying "Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Please follow instructions in the attached letter carefully" and attached is a request for my passport!!!

I am wondering though if any other applicants also received the PPR in the same manner, coz there is no file number or date on the top of the attached letter, just on the covering email!!!

Also wanna know which courier company is the most reliable & the fastest from UAE?

cherrie

Mar 3, 2010
AUH Process said:
I have been pushing my lawyer to send an email to CHC London for follow up, and he finally did earlier this week, and he received an email response today from London saying "Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Please follow instructions in the attached letter carefully" and attached is a request for my passport!!!

I am wondering though if any other applicants also received the PPR in the same manner, coz there is no file number or date on the top of the attached letter, just on the covering email!!!

Also wanna know which courier company is the most reliable & the fastest from UAE?
WOW congrats!!!
I read from a thread were the person got the same mail as u, he/she said it was proberbly a general mail they sent to anyone who got the PR because it was not addressed specifically to him. Happy 4 u, hope its my turn soon london is taking too much time.

Take kare
Cherrie

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
hi AUH....it happened to me last year...the ppr sent was in the email and no name or whatsoever is there to confirm its validity...but then i just trusted the Lord and sent to PHEP processing and after 3 weeks I got my visa....

sometimes we really need to be proactive in sending queries to the visa office because we might be losing it without knowing....

Godbless

melissaida

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
3-APR-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-APR-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2010
@AUH This exact situation happened to me: I was getting worried waiting as long as I did, had my lawyer look into it. And sure enough, a couple weeks later I got an email saying that my file was ready to be finalized. Then, a few days later I got the detaile letter for my PPR. Strange how this works! I hope to get my passpoert back soon, as I hope the same for you!