Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
Med's Done....
28-12-2018
Hello. My sister had applied for Temporary Visitor Visa and got a PPR to get visa stamped within one month. Thing is her passport is expiring in October. Is it advisable to renew the passport urgently and submit the new one? Will there be any issues with that? Do they issue a visa with expiry date of new passport?

I tried researching on this, some are saying inform IRCC about renewing to a new passport and submit the new one. Please offer some advice and thanks in advance.

NiloufarMPour

Nov 21, 2021
Hello. My sister had applied for Temporary Visitor Visa and got a PPR to get visa stamped within one month. Thing is her passport is expiring in October. Is it advisable to renew the passport urgently and submit the new one? Will there be any issues with that? Do they issue a visa with expiry date of new passport?

I tried researching on this, some are saying inform IRCC about renewing to a new passport and submit the new one. Please offer some advice and thanks in advance.
Hi,

I did the same thing. I haven’t received the stamped Visa yet. But I heard it’s ok