+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got PPR after BVL yayy!!! My timeline

Malaika’s query

May 28, 2023
Hi guys! I finally got my PPR after loads of Dua’s , patience & faith in Allah finally got it now on june 16 this is a very memorable day for me….and sharing my timeline here because reading people’s messages telling about their PPR’s and being congratulated really made me think that one day when i will receive my PPR i will also share my TIMELINE , My PPR :) … and finally today is the day

i must say this forum is really helpful i got to see loads of people’s problems , and stuff and i learned alot from people’s messages and i myself even made a whatsapp group which is really helpful because people join and do discussions and also you get a idea how many days its taking for people of different countries to get their PPR’s after BVL so you can also join my group :https://chat.whatsapp.com/JXWRA1tDg39FYzP15SSIom

*My Timeline*

Application submitted: 15 April 2023

biometrics done: 25 April 2023

Ghost update 1: 28 April 2023
Ghost update 2: 11 May 2023

Biometric validation letter (BVL): 15 may 2023

IRCC Tracker updated with “Visa number & expiry date on: 16 May 2023

(This was quite weird that i received BVL without any final decision because in most cases BVL and final decision “Approval or Refusal” comes together , also when you receive BVL it means a decision has been made on your application but i didn’t received it along BVL)

So thanks to this website…after researching about BVL and looking in the internet regarding this information i came across this website and got to know that there are loads of people who received BVL but no final decision yet , then also i came to know about this “Visa number” thing which is usually available/not available after especially your BVL , this is the newly launched tool by IRCC “IRCC TRACKER” which helps us to track our application , that a few people who received their BVL can see their “Visa number & expiry date” woahhh damnnn it means your visa is approve

i saw lots of people’s messages and stuff regarding this , a lot of people got rejected after BVL but they were the one who didn’t have the “Visa number & expiry date” on tracker…..and i haven’t seen a single case on internet got rejected after BVL who had the available “Visa number & expiry date” on tracker

So I checked my application on IRCC tracker after one week of receiving BVL…i was able to see my Visa number & expiry date damnnnn means my application was approved but still i was waiting for the PPR

The link of tracker , you gotta create your account first before logging in
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/

FINALLY!!!

Original Passport Request (PPR): 16 june 2023

Also from 15 April 2023 (Submission of application) TO 16 june 2023 (Getting PPR)

i saw 1 dream that i got refused & 4 other dreams that I’m Approved

Finally guys!! Alhumdulillah

Thankyouu for reading <3

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Congratulations and you must be so excited! Can you please clarify what you meant by ghost update?
Thanks a lot

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Hi guys! I finally got my PPR after loads of Dua’s , patience & faith in Allah finally got it now on june 16 this is a very memorable day for me….and sharing my timeline here because reading people’s messages telling about their PPR’s and being congratulated really made me think that one day when i will receive my PPR i will also share my TIMELINE , My PPR :) … and finally today is the day

i must say this forum is really helpful i got to see loads of people’s problems , and stuff and i learned alot from people’s messages and i myself even made a whatsapp group which is really helpful because people join and do discussions and also you get a idea how many days its taking for people of different countries to get their PPR’s after BVL so you can also join my group :https://chat.whatsapp.com/JXWRA1tDg39FYzP15SSIom

*My Timeline*

(This was quite weird that i received BVL without any final decision because in most cases BVL and final decision “Approval or Refusal” comes together , also when you receive BVL it means a decision has been made on your application but i didn’t received it along BVL)

So thanks to this website…after researching about BVL and looking in the internet regarding this information i came across this website and got to know that there are loads of people who received BVL but no final decision yet , then also i came to know about this “Visa number” thing which is usually available/not available after especially your BVL , this is the newly launched tool by IRCC “IRCC TRACKER” which helps us to track our application , that a few people who received their BVL can see their “Visa number & expiry date” woahhh damnnn it means your visa is approve

i saw lots of people’s messages and stuff regarding this , a lot of people got rejected after BVL but they were the one who didn’t have the “Visa number & expiry date” on tracker…..and i haven’t seen a single case on internet got rejected after BVL who had the available “Visa number & expiry date” on tracker

So I checked my application on IRCC tracker after one week of receiving BVL…i was able to see my Visa number & expiry date damnnnn means my application was approved but still i was waiting for the PPR

FINALLY!!!

Also from 15 April 2023 (Submission of application) TO 16 june 2023 (Getting PPR)

Thankyouu for reading <3
Congratulations

Reactions: Malaika’s query

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Thanks for sharing your happiness and timeline may God fulfill all your dreams in future.

I applied on april 25 so I may get to hear something about my case soon or maby by next week.

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020

*My Timeline*

FINALLY!!!

Thankyouu for reading <3
Congratulations

Rhny

Feb 10, 2023

*My Timeline*

FINALLY!!!

Thankyouu for reading <3
Congratulations
Where did you apply from? Which country?

Malaika’s query

May 28, 2023
Congratulations and you must be so excited! Can you please clarify what you meant by ghost update?
Thanks a lot
Ghost update means when you open your Gckey on Status section it shows “Profile status updated” and when you check the full profile status there’s no change in it….and you don’t even receive any email regarding this update….Ghost update basically means an visa officer opened your application

Reactions: foxygrandpa

basit6006

Jan 28, 2020

*My Timeline*

FINALLY!!!

Thankyouu for reading <3
Congratulations. I have a question as well I am thinking to apply but not sure how much funds do we need to show in our account being a single applicant. It would be a great help if you could tell me. I am thinking to submit in Pakistan .
Thanks

Raj16_riar

Jun 19, 2023
Hi, the following is my Visitor Visa timeline, I have a Indian Passport but applying from the Abu Dhabi Office:

Application Submission: May 25, 2023
Biometric Collection Letter: May 31, 2023
Biometric Completed: June 5, 2023
Correspondence Letter: June 13, 2023

I have the following updated message:

Final decision -
June 13, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

when can I expect my PPR?

Malaika’s query

May 28, 2023
Hi, the following is my Visitor Visa timeline, I have a Indian Passport but applying from the Abu Dhabi Office:

Final decision -
June 13, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

You will get your PPR in a month!!

Raj16_riar

Jun 19, 2023

Final decision -

Update: Passport Request Received July 7th, 2023!!!

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023

Final decision -

Mine is like that too.. did you get ppr ?