NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Expert's advise required..

Today I got PPR. I have to send PP to Accra, Ghana within 15 days. I just came from my current resident country, Nigeria to my home country, Bangladesh on Feb 04 for 1 month vacation.

Please advise me what's the best solution to send PP to Ghana.

Should I go back to Nigeria and then send it immediately?
Can I send pp from my home country to Ghana? If yes, will it make any issue for sending from home country?
Should I extend days by sending CSE?

Asivad or other experts, please advise me. Many thanks.

Andy.cic

Oct 26, 2015
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 1, 2015
Doc's Request.
NOV 24, 2015 IMM5669 A requested
AOR Received.
NOV 1, 2015
Passport Req..
FEB 01, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 25, 2016
duckirha said:

Today I got PPR. I have to send PP to Accra, Ghana within 15 days. I just came from my current resident country, Nigeria to my home country, Bangladesh on Feb 04 for 1 month vacation.

Can I send pp from my home country to Ghana? If yes, will it make any issue for sending from home country?

you should email cic explaining everything (with proof of your return ticket) to nigeria and ask for extension to submit passport.

that is the best option, or you can go back to nigeria right away (this would suck)

andy

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I think the best you can do is to write to Accra VO and explain your situation and travel plans, and furnish them with a copy of your travel itinerary.

They may extend your deadline, or have your visa office changed to Singapore (which serves Bangladesh).
The risk with submitting your passport while you are traveling is that there's no guarantee when exactly you're getting it back, which is why the most likely scenario is that they'll ask you to submit after you've returned from your travels.

Congrats, btw!

ayodele2107

Feb 7, 2016
duckirha said:

Hello,i advice you return to Nigeria and send through DHL/VFS,the never change the 15days deadline i heard.Rather they might issue a final warning that will last another 15days. A friend had to come back from Germany with his family's PPs to send through DHL from Lagos. The other alternative is for you to inquire from DHL in Bangladesh if they do reverse Logistics.You send through them,once approved,DHL picks up for you.That way, you don't have to come and it it totally acceptable in as much as you are not in canada. If you don't get a courier company that does reverse logistics,then you might have to come o Lagos.But look out for one.

shubhang_18

Star Member
May 30, 2015
i am alos in same problem i am in KSA, where as passport requsted at New delhi got 30 days and i cant come to india now.

any idea of getting extension to submit passport??

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
duckirha said:

Many many Congratulation Shamim Bhai!!

The best is to send CSE and ask for an extension.

I am still waiting for PPR :( it's been 4 months I haven't heard anything from cic.