(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
You guys....aaaahhhh

i dont know what else to say...

Anyways, if you add your wife later, how much later, how early - it depends...but yes
submitting all docs together will take the same amount of time

and you have just to email cic once you get marry...just "update"
you dont have to ask for funds and stuff..that thing is done...now if you are asking me...
" i m getting married, do i need to show settlement funds"? so what do you think what the answer will be????

but if you ask "it gives me agreat pleasure to inform you that i got married on this date and my wife name is...and her date of birth is this...and her passport# is this..."..
I wish to make my wife part of the pnp certificate, but it seems pnp office cant alter the info now, so here i just want to update my current status.. I am married."
And thats all...
So???
why to ask funds, and stuff and things...you are making your case complicated from now man..
just get relax...and do things and then update...otherwise these emails you sent are getting printed and getting attached with your application!!!
good luck

flydxx

Mar 16, 2015
akhan13 said:
You guys....aaaahhhh

i dont know what else to say...

Anyways, if you add your wife later, how much later, how early - it depends...but yes
submitting all docs together will take the same amount of time

and you have just to email cic once you get marry...just "update"
you dont have to ask for funds and stuff..that thing is done...now if you are asking me...
" i m getting married, do i need to show settlement funds"? so what do you think what the answer will be????

but if you ask "it gives me agreat pleasure to inform you that i got married on this date and my wife name is...and her date of birth is this...and her passport# is this..."..
I wish to make my wife part of the pnp certificate, but it seems pnp office cant alter the info now, so here i just want to update my current status.. I am married."
And thats all...
So???
why to ask funds, and stuff and things...you are making your case complicated from now man..
just get relax...and do things and then update...otherwise these emails you sent are getting printed and getting attached with your application!!!
good luck
Don't worry. I am not Sam. but his friend. and I am using my private email account to ask these questions.

hinaawan

Sep 5, 2017
Hi Sam,

To include your wife in your PR application, you will have to contact the PNP to request an updated nomination certificate and yes, you will have to demonstrate increased settlement support. Please contact the PNP through the email address listed on the program website for general inquiries and include your file number in your email as well as relevant supporting documents.

This is the reply from an PNP Ontario. sigh
hello

i got Ontario nomination certificate through express entry , in my both profiles (ontario and EE) i mentioned my husband as my dependent but not accompany, however i showed POF for him as well.
Now i have got ITA, and i want to apply for his PR visa along with me. can i apply for him? do i have to inform ontario? OR CIC or simply submit online PR application along with his document. plz reply me soon

Tanya.talwar90

Jul 14, 2019
Your suggestion is pertinent. I called PNP Ontario today, the guy on the other side of phone told me that PNP would not require any additional document once the certificate is issued and I should explain to CIC that my marital status has been changed in between when I submit PR application.
I have a full-time job now and plan to buy a car this month. I think all these would convince the visa officer of my ability to maintain my wife and my life here.
Hi, can u share your experience. M in same confusion of when to get married after noi and if it can cause any issue with PR process