20 April 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12 June 2012
Med's Done....
11 July 2012
Dear All,
I got passport request today through e mail and instructed to submit passport in Detroit office with in 30 days. I am here in india on vacation till december 12th.

Please kindly suggest me what I can do from here, because I can not courier passport from India.

I am very stressed and can not deside what to do. Should I cut off my Vacation and come to Canada early or can I mail them back and ask for more time.

Please kindly reply back if you think some thing.

Thank you
Andhra

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andhra said:
Dear All,
I got passport request today through e mail and instructed to submit passport in Detroit office with in 30 days. I am here in india on vacation till december 12th.

Please kindly suggest me what I can do from here, because I can not courier passport from India.

I am very stressed and can not deside what to do. Should I cut off my Vacation and come to Canada early or can I mail them back and ask for more time.

Thank you
Andhra
This is where you decide what's more important: end your vacation and finish the last step of your immigration process or continuing with your vacation but risking further delays..

I'd go back to Canada so I can mail the passport just to make sure nothing goes wrong, but that's just my opinion

rosty2

Jul 5, 2012
Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 8th 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
Oct 25th
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
March 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
March 4th 2013
Passport Req..
April 4th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 17th 2013
LANDED..........
April 21st 2013
Andhra said:
Dear All,

Thank you
Andhra
Cut your vacation and come finish this business my friend. when you will be a permanent resident, you will enjoy more vacay later.

Kozmoj

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application package
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
waived, CoPR on 15-05-2013
LANDED..........
20-05-2013 at Carway
Andhra said:
Dear All,

Thank you
Andhra
Just in my opinion,
You would better ask CIC office if you can delay sending passport.
Passport request is the last step and that means your application is accepted and decision was already made.

Ask them the possibility first, and then think other options later if you still have some time to decide.