Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Dependent names are not included on the passport request (PPR). Get your facts straight.
Please re read. This situation is different. I'm done with explanations now. Thank you

nvnkmr10

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hi,
I’m in the same situation as you wr before.

How did you contact them regarding your spouse passport? Email or call or cover letter? How long did they take to reply?

When they ask you to send your spouse passport to India did they send a separate email with your spouse details? Or did you send with initial email?

Thank you!
they replied back in 2 days. No, with only the details of principal applicant addressing to NewDelhi office.

surya450

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
March 16 2016@PNP CIC
Nomination.....
January 2016@ AINP
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-May-2016
Med's Request
4-oct-2017
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2018

VijayReddyTirupari

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26/11/2016
Nomination.....
20/12/2016
AOR Received.
15/03/2017
Med's Request
Upfront on 27/03/2017
Med's Done....
Medicals passed 25/05/2017
LANDED..........
InLand.
they replied back in 2 days. No, with only the details of principal applicant addressing to NewDelhi office.
Could you please share NDVO email id.
Thank you

Apr 12, 2018
Hello,
-I received my PPR (Request for Passport) on 9th April 2018. My application with documents was submitted on 25th of December 2017.
-I added my wife as dependent in application on March 11th 2018 with all the required documents as we got married on 03rd Feb 2018. She was added later as I had already sent my application.
-I just received PPR by my name, not mentioning my wife anywhere in the letter (email) from Delhi High Commission.
-I would like to know what should be done in such circumstances?
-My wife also did not receive any medical request!
-I have also put up an enquiry email with IRCC. How long do they usually take to reply back as the letter states that I have to submit my passport within 30 days?
-Is it possible that I can submit my passport to the high commission and she would get another letter by her name?
Please advise. Need an expert advise as I do not want to misrepresent any information.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hello,
-I received my PPR (Request for Passport) on 9th April 2018. My application with documents was submitted on 25th of December 2017.
-I added my wife as dependent in application on March 11th 2018 with all the required documents as we got married on 03rd Feb 2018. She was added later as I had already sent my application.
-I just received PPR by my name, not mentioning my wife anywhere in the letter (email) from Delhi High Commission.
-I would like to know what should be done in such circumstances?
-My wife also did not receive any medical request!
-I have also put up an enquiry email with IRCC. How long do they usually take to reply back as the letter states that I have to submit my passport within 30 days?
-Is it possible that I can submit my passport to the high commission and she would get another letter by her name?
Please advise. Need an expert advise as I do not want to misrepresent any information.
As others have said, PPRs do not have dependents name. However, since you just added your spouse, you have to check if she is already included.

Is your spouse’s name already added in your CIC account? Does she have UCI? If yes, then your PPR is for both of you, otherwise, you can’t send your passport for stamping since the marital status in your COPR is still “single”.

If your spouse is not added yet, you have to contact your VO.

Apr 12, 2018
Marital status shows I am married, and she does have UCI. But the confusion where it comes to be is that she didnt get her medical request from them. Thats where i am a bit confused
As others have said, PPRs do not have dependents name. However, since you just added your spouse, you have to check if she is already included.

Is your spouse’s name already added in your CIC account? Does she have UCI? If yes, then your PPR is for both of you, otherwise, you can’t send your passport for stamping since the marital status in your COPR is still “single”.

If your spouse is not added yet, you have to contact your VO.
am

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Marital status shows I am married, and she does have UCI. But the confusion where it comes to be is that she didnt get her medical request from them. Thats where i am a bit confused

am
Where did you see the marital status? I also added my spouse but I didn’t see anywhere in the PPR letter.

If she already got a UCI, then your file is already updated to married.

Apr 12, 2018
Where did you see the marital status? I also added my spouse but I didn’t see anywhere in the PPR letter.

If she already got a UCI, then your file is already updated to married.
Not in PPR, I am talking about the File .... one more thing .... lets suppose its still single the marital status and the update has not reached to them .... as being single I have received the letter and it says that "change of circumstances" should be notified. Which I have already by sending them and email.
- Then will i recieve another letter or my immigrant visa would be stamped through this letter only and my wife process will in process ?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Not in PPR, I am talking about the File .... one more thing .... lets suppose its still single the marital status and the update has not reached to them .... as being single I have received the letter and it says that "change of circumstances" should be notified. Which I have already by sending them and email.
- Then will i recieve another letter or my immigrant visa would be stamped through this letter only and my wife process will in process ?
Which part of the file did you see it was updated to married?

If you send it for stamping, you’ll need to send it back for cancellation since the COPR will have the marital status.

GSingh001

May 21, 2014
Hello sir ,
I got my passport request but my wife name is not there . Then I called Cic to check what should I do . They say we have received all documents regarding ur marriage . Like my marriage certificate and all other forms IM008 .
Then they say but ur status is still single . They said I should mail to CPC Ottawa. I mailed them asking about my wife name is not included . They replied back by saying we issues the letter under the name of primary applicant that is me . And they said
Please note that your application was approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions was sent via email on 2018/04/13.Please note the RFV letter is always addressed to the primary applicant. Your partner is able to use this letter for passport submission.
What should I do now .