+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT OPR AFTER PASSPORT REWEAL

Osama10abdo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Hello

please i have a question
I applied for TRV on June 2022 with old passport which will expiry next month and after long waiting without answer , so i renewal my passport
today I received Passport request letter , so what i should to do to get the visa on renewal passport
Thank you

PMN

Star Member
May 29, 2022
Hello

please i have a question
I applied for TRV on June 2022 with old passport which will expiry next month and after long waiting without answer , so i renewal my passport
today I received Passport request letter , so what i should to do to get the visa on renewal passport
Thank you
From what was said on this forum previously, apparently you just send your old and new passport together. Maybe send them a webform and write a letter and send it with your passport. That's what my parents and I are doing personally because we are in the same situation.

Osama10abdo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
From what was said on this forum previously, apparently you just send your old and new passport together. Maybe send them a webform and write a letter and send it with your passport. That's what my parents and I are doing personally because we are in the same situation.
Did you received stamped on new passports ?

PMN

Star Member
May 29, 2022
We haven't send them yet we have an appointment on Sunday. But I have already asked this question on the forum and a couple of people said to submit the old and new one together.

Osama10abdo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
We haven't send them yet we have an appointment on Sunday. But I have already asked this question on the forum and a couple of people said to submit the old and new one together.
Bro can u send me the letter you write to embassy without details plz

PMN

Star Member
May 29, 2022
Bro can u send me the letter you write to embassy without details plz
I am writing this letter to inform IRCC that i have recently renewed my passport and my new passport number is: XXXX.
Thank you for understanding...blablabla

Simple and straight to the point.