+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got OINP notification of Interest today.

Vfredje

Feb 5, 2017
Perth - Western Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Hi guys,

I just received a NOI for OINP as well. But my CRS score is 467, so I don't think I'll need it for the next draw.

Do you think it's better to decline?

You still stay in the normal pool if you don't respond right? or do you officially have to decline the NOI?

I basically want the fastest processing possible, and it seems that FSW-O does have the faster total processing times no?

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Congratulations to all who got the NOI from OINP. I too recreated the profile over the weekend and it is active with job bank re-registration. However, I have not received the invite. I am in the pool from April 2016 onwards and waiting for OINP. But, it looks it is playing tricks with me. Very disheartened.

I am not sure, if I am doing something wrong with my application. Any clues??

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
About 10 NOI received today by forum and group members congrats to all!!

Those who got NOI please also add your details to OINP Tracker to help other to understand the patter of NOI send-outs: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Vfredje said:
Hi guys,

I just received a NOI for OINP as well. But my CRS score is 467, so I don't think I'll need it for the next draw.

You still stay in the normal pool if you don't respond right? or do you officially have to decline the NOI?

I basically want the fastest processing possible, and it seems that FSW-O does have the faster total processing times no?
No need to decline NOI.

Wait for next draw March 8. While waiting, you can prepare your application to OINP.

If you get ITA, good. Otherwise after the next 1-2 draws you can submit your application to OINP.

And yes, OINP route will take longer.

Good luck!

Furious54

Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received the invitation today around 11 am EST. But the interesting thing is that I have an Advanced Diploma (3 Years) not a Bachelors Degree so I guess I am not eligible.

jasca

Jan 30, 2017
Vfredje said:
Hi guys,

Ya .. I'm on the same boat .. thinking as long as the score is below 460 I would be pretty darn happy. Good luck everyone on this forum. I know how anxious it is, and the light is just at the end of the tunnel!

EE-CAN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Can anyone share the content of the NOI???