+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got offer letter from Seneca, Waiting for George Brown.Is it worth the wait and risk for IT Program?

jj2211

Jan 29, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I got accepted in Seneca college for the Project Management-IT program. My first priority is George Brown for the Business Analyst program but they are processing the applications a bit late.
  • Is the wait worth? or should I just go for Seneca.?
  • Also, is there a way I can connect with GBC to process my application on priority?
My last day to decide is 15th Feb'19!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Doubtful any college will prioritise any application among the thousands they process every year so just contact the college directly so see what they say. Ultimately there is of course a risk you may not get on the GB course and also depends long term I guess which course you see as more beneficial to your future, on balance it might be a BA course but thats just a personal view and can only be your decision not a forums

Reactions: jj2211

jj2211

Jan 29, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doubtful any college will prioritise any application among the thousands they process every year so just contact the college directly so see what they say. Ultimately there is of course a risk you may not get on the GB course and also depends long term I guess which course you see as more beneficial to your future, on balance it might be a BA course but thats just a personal view and can only be your decision not a forums
BA was my first choice always. Is it okay to share the fact that I have an offer letter but my priority is GB with GBC administration?