+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Offer Letter :Centennial College

lovemeow

Sep 1, 2017
Hi I got offer letter from Centennial college on 22nd of August. I paid fees on 25th of August, and my agent Forwarded my bank slip to college on 28th of August. N I have not received any college receipt from college yet. How many days college take to send fee receipt.
And also my concern is that now course has been closed, so are there any chances that an offer can get canceled when they are not sending fee receipt.
I also paid my fees last august. They emailed my receipt after 2 days.

paramjhutty

Aug 15, 2017
can I know when u applied and in which course??
I applied on 11th of july.. I got offer on 22nd of August.. I pain fees on 25th of August.. I got swift copy on 28th of August.. But I have not received any receipt from Centennial college

paramjhutty

Aug 15, 2017
Hey, I've also received offers from Centennial and Durham for Project Management. I'm confused between the two. Can you please help me out here? I've also applied through IDP.
Hi ashik.. According to me, Centennial college is way more better than durham college.. You should go for Centennial..

paramjhutty

Aug 15, 2017
ya, many are suggesting this. Can you please share any WhatsApp group details for Centennial '18? I'm from Bangalore, where are you from?
Yeah sorry I dont have any Centennial contacts.. I am from punjab.. N I applied from idp ludhiana..
The Centennial south asia office is in Bangalore so that is good for u.. You can either call them or even visit them..