+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got NSNP Application got Cancelled what are my next steps?

SimonAgre

Nov 18, 2021
Hi Team
wanted to take your advice on what to do, got my application cancelled due to not included a document by mistake , my wife background check was not translated i incorrectly included the non translated file.

got NSNP applied on FEB 24th application got Cancelled March 21th

in this case the letter said my application got cancelled, and dd not ente rprocessing, that all fees will be refunded (will this be the 3190 i paid for me and my family?

the letter also said i should create a new EE profile and apply again, that if i do it in the next 60 the information i used for the application should still be available to use.

here are my questions:

will i get the full refund?
does the pnp is still valid, since it has an expiration date of june 30? or doe sthe province need to issue a new one for the new EE profile
is there any good soul that could review my documents before i resubmit em, really want to avoid any more mistakes since my work permit is valid till december this year and would like to have my PR approved before that date, (if you have a service cost let me know as ell please do not be that expensive :D)

thank in advance for your help, this forum has resolved a lot of my problems in the past reaching out directly for help since i really want this process to be completed without anymore issues