+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got my visa with the blessing of God

amirbutt28

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Thnx bcz my college has one year and its automatically transfer yo university than I will extend my visa its not a big deal or mana on the spot visa lia zabadasti shaid islea 1 year ka dia :D

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
amulyav said:
hello everyone.
i am applying for a study permit for canada. As it is known that the visa rules have changed a lot and now a new procedure has been introduced called GIC. Is the GIC certificate and the fees payment receipt of the college to which i am applying enough to show as the proof of financial status or should i submit my sponsor's (that is my father) salary certificate as per the new rules? what are the other documents to be submitted apart from the check list mentioned in cic.gc.ca site? please be kind to reply me!!
since my dad is my sponsor all the bank statements would be under his name. so should i get an affidavit mentioning that my father would be sponsoring me? any one please reply me. i have to drop my visa application in a week.
Actually, GIC certificate is not compulsory, its an option. The checklist explains that you can show either, a GIC Certificate (That is you transfer about 10000 CAD in a Canadian Bank Account reflecting your stay in Canada) or your bank statement, acc.maintainance certificate, property papers, rental insurance etc. GIC makes the documentation compact. But it is better to go the classic way, i mean showing everyting, because just GIC doesnt help make a case stronger specifically.

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
thank you for your reply...:) but you didnt answer my comlpete question.. :( should follow the documents mentioned in http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp or should i go with the generic check list? and should i put my father's income certificate along with the bank statements and affidavit mentioning my sponsor or only bank statements and affidavit is enough?

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
amulyav said:
thank you for your reply...:) but you didnt answer my comlpete question.. :( should follow the documents mentioned in http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp or should i go with the generic check list? and should i put my father's income certificate along with the bank statements and affidavit mentioning my sponsor or only bank statements and affidavit is enough?

You should definitely attach your dad's income certificate cuz they need a proof of income. And about the docs, you sould follow the list on the link + any extra docs you hear are being attached in your country these days which will make your case stronger

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
And can we put the property papers also as a part of financial documents?? do we have to prepare any report of all the financial documents including banks balance and property, as we do it for US visa (CE & CA report) ???

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
what do u mean y translate?? do u have a copy of it...like an example so that i can do it?? can you please post it if you have?? and if i go to the embassy and ask doubts regarding financial documents will there be any one who could answer me.?? my consultant is not telling me all these things..!!

Kishore4900

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Nov,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Under Process
@amirbutt28 and others who can advise on the case...... I applied for visa on 12th nov 2012 under spp, i received a letter from the embassy along with my pp on 16th jan 2013 concerning the authenticity of my b.tech educational documents. i submitted a letter from the university along with the attested transcripts from the university and my pp and its been 36 working days now.. i emailed them and got a reply 12 days back that my email has been forwarded to the appropriate section. i didnt receive anything til now . so i am thinking to go to the embassy in new delhi directly and inquire about the status ,will it work out.??? i learnt that u did the same and got reply on the spot.. plz advise me.

amirbutt28

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Bro I don't know anything about chc delhi thats I can't promise my case will work same there but you should go and hope for the best

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Kishore4900 said:
@ amirbutt28 and others who can advise on the case...... I applied for visa on 12th nov 2012 under spp, i received a letter from the embassy along with my pp on 16th jan 2013 concerning the authenticity of my b.tech educational documents. i submitted a letter from the university along with the attested transcripts from the university and my pp and its been 36 working days now.. i emailed them and got a reply 12 days back that my email has been forwarded to the appropriate section. i didnt receive anything til now . so i am thinking to go to the embassy in new delhi directly and inquire about the status ,will it work out.??? i learnt that u did the same and got reply on the spot.. plz advise me.
wat do u mean by geting d visa on the spot? Even i have aplied 3 weeks back n didnt get any reply from chc delhi..!