+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my visa today!!! THANKS TO FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM FOR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT

Jaimal

Mar 11, 2014
All the friends hoping to apply in NAIT, I must say you should go for it and you will definitely succeed!!!!

There is no as such visa rejection thing associated with nait college because i got my visa. This rumor is spread by the consultants because they don't have the heavy commission in this college as the the other one in torronto.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF SOME ONE NEEDS ANY HELP. U CAN ALSO SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE SO THAT I AN GET A TIMELY NOTIFICATION VIA EMAIL AND I WILL TRY MY LEVEL BEST TO GUIDE U IN RIGHT PATH.

Rd42singh

Oct 14, 2014
Hi bro i also apply i nait i pay pay my asesment fee($75) on 11th of last month but till i have n't got any notification on my portal can u plz tel me hw long app. proces take for u and in which program u aply

sidhu92

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
IELTS Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
hey jaimal..
sent u a message bro :)
check it

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
congratulations :D

Jaimal

Mar 11, 2014
baljit singh said:
Hi how much time it took to approve I visa? And can u share ur profile bro?
It took exact 14 days for visa approval.

Profile:
I have completed B-tech and working in IT industry from 2.5 years.

Jaimal

Mar 11, 2014
Rd42singh said:
Hi bro i also apply i nait i pay pay my asesment fee($75) on 11th of last month but till i have n't got any notification on my portal can u plz tel me hw long app. proces take for u and in which program u aply
It will take 2 to 3 months based on your profile. I got mine 2 months.

I have taken DMIT in NAIT.

anwarpal

Oct 17, 2014
Jaimal said:
It took exact 14 days for visa approval.

Profile:
I have completed B-tech and working in IT industry from 2.5 years.
Hey jaimal, do u mean 14 working days or 14 days including holidays? also, had u applied online? if not, which was your visa office??

Jaimal

Mar 11, 2014
anwarpal said:
Hey jaimal, do u mean 14 working days or 14 days including holidays? also, had u applied online? if not, which was your visa office??
14 days in total include sat and sund.

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi,

You already got B-IT and now apply diploma and you got visa. I think your have strong profile, strong IELTS, strong country ties, strong SOP.

can you share little bit more detail with us.

Jaimal said:
All the friends hoping to apply in NAIT, I must say you should go for it and you will definitely succeed!!!!

There is no as such visa rejection thing associated with nait college because i got my visa. This rumor is spread by the consultants because they don't have the heavy commission in this college as the the other one in torronto.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF SOME ONE NEEDS ANY HELP. U CAN ALSO SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE SO THAT I AN GET A TIMELY NOTIFICATION VIA EMAIL AND I WILL TRY MY LEVEL BEST TO GUIDE U IN RIGHT PATH.

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Hello All,
I know this is off topic but i need help of u guys :(
I want to do Post graduate degree from Canada. I have 3 years of Work experience in India after my B.Tech and have applied for PR which I am expecting to get by the end of this year or January.I know that I can get admission through GMAT but i just wanted to know if there is any other way for the PR to get admission to the colleges.means can i apply directly to the colleges being a PR or GMAT the only way?? I am very much confused n afraid !! What if i do not get good score in GMAT?? and i can not afford to loose one year waiting for next year admissions..Please please help me. is it essential to give IELTS or just GMAT Score will work??? Very much confused , need guidance !!!

Please help !!!!!