+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my VISA by the grace of ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!

reyhan649

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Student Visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th, November 2013
Doc's Request.
Student Visa
Nomination.....
Student Visa
AOR Received.
Student Visa
IELTS Request
7.5 (R-8.5; L-8; S-7.5 and W-6.5)
File Transfer...
26, November 2013
Med's Request
Student Visa
Med's Done....
7th, October 2013
Interview........
Student Visa
Passport Req..
Student Visa
VISA ISSUED...
2nd, December 2013
LANDED..........
24th of December 2013
Hammadi - Bro, I did not show any bank statement since the same is not at all required for applications under SPP category. All you need to show is the GIC certificate which you get after depositing $10,000.00 (which is your own money that you can start using after landing in Canada) in the Scotia bank.

About Jobs - I am really not sure about the job scenario. Based on what I have heard, there are plenty of part-time jobs it seems but I am not sure about it.

Hope that helps.

Sweetalker

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 20th August 2014
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall (7.5 Minimum)
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
reyhan649 said:
Hi All - Got my VISA yesterday (5th of December 2013) and below are some details.

I did not receive any approval email and got only the passport dispatched email on 4th of December. Received the passport on 5th and yeah !!! the VISA was stamped.

For those who would ask.... here you go!!

My profile,
10th - 47% - 2003 (I know the score sucks and you must be thinking that I sucked at studies but hey.... I got my VISA :) - Kidding, I was a good student but I couldn't score good during my studies due to various reasons that were explained in the SOP)
12th - 61.20% - 2005
Grad (BBA) - 2010 (wasted a couple of years due to change in course and illness resulting in failure to attend the exam)

Experience - 3 years at Thomson Reuters as a Senior Process Associate in Hyderabad.

Attached all the necessary forms GIC, Pre-Medicals, 10th, 12th and Grad mark-sheets and Degree along with service letter from Thomson Reuters with a strong SOP (Which I don't think should be shared since this is something that should be as original as possible and should defer from an individual to another).

The course that I had selected was Global Business Management @ Centennial College (Toronto).

Applied through VFS Hyderabad on 25th November and received my passport on 5th of December with the maple leaf stamped.

PS - I did not get any approval email from the Canadian High Commission and just got the passport dispatched message on 4th of December.
Congrats..!!
Prepare for a new part of life...

:p :p :p :p

imran1989

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 6002
App. Filed.......
25th may 2015
IELTS Request
W:6 S:6 R:5.5 L:6
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
6th sep 2015
reyhan649 said:
Hi All - Got my VISA yesterday (5th of December 2013) and below are some details.

I did not receive any approval email and got only the passport dispatched email on 4th of December. Received the passport on 5th and yeah !!! the VISA was stamped.

My profile,
10th - 47% - 2003 (I know the score sucks and you must be thinking that I sucked at studies but hey.... I got my VISA :) - Kidding, I was a good student but I couldn't score good during my studies due to various reasons that were explained in the SOP)
12th - 61.20% - 2005
Grad (BBA) - 2010 (wasted a couple of years due to change in course and illness resulting in failure to attend the exam)

Experience - 3 years at Thomson Reuters as a Senior Process Associate in Hyderabad.

Attached all the necessary forms GIC, Pre-Medicals, 10th, 12th and Grad mark-sheets and Degree along with service letter from Thomson Reuters with a strong SOP (Which I don't think should be shared since this is something that should be as original as possible and should defer from an individual to another).

The course that I had selected was Global Business Management @ Centennial College (Toronto).

Applied through VFS Hyderabad on 25th November and received my passport on 5th of December with the maple leaf stamped.

PS - I did not get any approval email from the Canadian High Commission and just got the passport dispatched message on 4th of December.
salaaam bro!!

Congrats for the visa, wish you all the best for future..

bro, i have done b.com in 2011 since then i am working, i am planning for may intake But i have very less marks in my graduation, i was thinking of adding sop as well. I don't want to take any risk, pls suggest me.

teexzle

Jan 10, 2013
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Mar 9, 2016
Nomination.....
July 21, 2016
AOR Received.
September 12, 2016
Med's Done....
August 29, 2016
Passport Req..
January 19, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 29, 2017
LANDED..........
Feberuary 5, 2017
reyhan649 said:
Hammadi - Bro, I did not show any bank statement since the same is not at all required for applications under SPP category. All you need to show is the GIC certificate which you get after depositing $10,000.00 (which is your own money that you can start using after landing in Canada) in the Scotia bank.

About Jobs - I am really not sure about the job scenario. Based on what I have heard, there are plenty of part-time jobs it seems but I am not sure about it.

Hope that helps.
Pls can u expaniate more on this GIC Certificate, never heard of it before

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
7.0(L-9.0, S-6.5, R-6.5, W5.5)
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
teexzle said:
Pls can u expaniate more on this GIC Certificate, never heard of it before
GIC- Guaranteed Investment Certificate. When you arrive here in Canada. You will get these $10000 over the period of 10 months or i can say, you will get $2000 every alternate month.
Thanks
--
Harry

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reyhan649 said:

My profile,
12th - 61.20% - 2005

many many congrats bro...

i completed my education in the same years as of you..here is my profile

10th 84%
12th 72%
bachelors BBA 82% in 2010

got 3 years work experience

my questions is if i show a certificate from my employer which states that "this person xxxx holding pakistani passport# xxxxx CNIC xxxx is working in our company since 2010..in order to upgrade his own expertise and professional abilities he hopes to pursue a course relevant to his studies and upon completion of the course he will return back and join the company".

will this be helpful in showing as a home tie to visa officer??

please reply..

reyhan649

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Student Visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th, November 2013
Doc's Request.
Student Visa
Nomination.....
Student Visa
AOR Received.
Student Visa
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26, November 2013
Med's Request
Student Visa
Med's Done....
7th, October 2013
Interview........
Student Visa
Passport Req..
Student Visa
VISA ISSUED...
2nd, December 2013
LANDED..........
24th of December 2013
I believe that will be helpful but make sure you write a strong SOP and show a logical progression with the course that you plan to study.

omi khan said:
many many congrats bro...

i completed my education in the same years as of you..here is my profile

10th 84%
12th 72%
bachelors BBA 82% in 2010

got 3 years work experience

my questions is if i show a certificate from my employer which states that "this person xxxx holding pakistani passport# xxxxx CNIC xxxx is working in our company since 2010..in order to upgrade his own expertise and professional abilities he hopes to pursue a course relevant to his studies and upon completion of the course he will return back and join the company".

will this be helpful in showing as a home tie to visa officer??

please reply..

reyhan649

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Student Visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th, November 2013
Doc's Request.
Student Visa
Nomination.....
Student Visa
AOR Received.
Student Visa
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26, November 2013
Med's Request
Student Visa
Med's Done....
7th, October 2013
Interview........
Student Visa
Passport Req..
Student Visa
VISA ISSUED...
2nd, December 2013
LANDED..........
24th of December 2013
Imran 1989 - Yes!!!! Please write a strong SOP. Also, I would suggest that you write your own SOP instead of copying the ones found online or taking your agents help. Every case is different from the other and I believe the VISA officer are clever enough to to figure out if an SOP is self-written or copied from somehwere else....

imran1989 said:
salaaam bro!!

Congrats for the visa, wish you all the best for future..

bro, i have done b.com in 2011 since then i am working, i am planning for may intake But i have very less marks in my graduation, i was thinking of adding sop as well. I don't want to take any risk, pls suggest me.

William G

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
reyhan649 said:

My profile,
12th - 61.20% - 2005

congrats bro..good to hear it...!!!
I too wanna pursue the same course but confused.....between IBM( George brown) or 2 yr GBM from Centennial.

I also wanna do some specialization course in accounts and wanna keep business as my second options

any advice.
please email me on williamgonsalves007@yahoo.in or whatsapp me on 9773320721

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reyhan649 said:
I believe that will be helpful but make sure you write a strong SOP and show a logical progression with the course that you plan to study.
thanks for the reply bro..yeah i have write a strong sop..
bro if u could please also tell about GIC..

what is the procedure to get a GIC certificate??
once received a GIC certificate do i need to show any bank statement?

also tell payment of 1st semester fee is enough to get visa??

reyhan649

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Student Visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th, November 2013
Doc's Request.
Student Visa
Nomination.....
Student Visa
AOR Received.
Student Visa
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26, November 2013
Med's Request
Student Visa
Med's Done....
7th, October 2013
Interview........
Student Visa
Passport Req..
Student Visa
VISA ISSUED...
2nd, December 2013
LANDED..........
24th of December 2013
Looks like you are from Pakistan. Sorry to say but GIC is required for for applications under SPP category and only Indian and Chineese applicants have the SPP category option at this point. It is best to lookout for information at your local CIC website. Just google and u will find the link.

Not sure about the fee payment too but I think rhe more the better but 1st semester payment might suffice the purpose.

omi khan said:
thanks for the reply bro..yeah i have write a strong sop..
bro if u could please also tell about GIC..

what is the procedure to get a GIC certificate??
once received a GIC certificate do i need to show any bank statement?

also tell payment of 1st semester fee is enough to get visa??

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reyhan649 said:
Looks like you are from Pakistan. Sorry to say but GIC is required for for applications under SPP category and only Indian and Chineese applicants have the SPP category option at this point. It is best to lookout for information at your local CIC website. Just google and u will find the link.

Not sure about the fee payment too but I think rhe more the better but 1st semester payment might suffice the purpose.
thanks bro...