+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my Student Visa rejected twice with the same reason

Androidk3

Aug 7, 2016
Please contact me in whatsapp guys I need your help got rejection second time for September intake please contact me 9898494678 whatsapp me plz
stg2031991 said:
Hi All,
I'm looking for help in deciding whether i should apply for the CAIPS note in finding out what is the reason for getting my application rejected twice with the same reason. What is the probability of getting the visa after applying for the CAIPS a third time?

I did my BTech from Kerala University and got accepted into Conestoga College for the Embedded Systems Co-op program PG Certificate course. I have an IELTS score of 8 and applied for a student loan that has been approved by the bank.

The first time i applied personally with the proper documents got rejected with the reason "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, academic accomplishments, level of establishment, employment, gap in studies, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

The second time i reached out to a consultant that helped me out with the application. The only change being I took photocopies of my certificates and had them notarized. The rest of the procedure was the same and had the application was rejected a second time witht the above reason.

10th 77.8
12th 78.2
Btech First Class
Working since 2013.

With two rejections my consultant advised in getting the CAIPS done which would give a proper explanation to the rejection rather than a vague reason. That would make me shell out another 6k for the "Basic Service + Interpretation + Recommendation" service. What is the probability of getting accepted on the third try after rectifying whatever the reason are in the CAIPS note?

Androidk3

Aug 7, 2016
bro please contact m also b.tech ece 2012 students got rejection twice and i need your help. Your selected course was right but mine was mobile application design and developement and so many other students took addmission in ece related course like telecommunication ...wireless communication and all we got is rejection even we scores good in ielts in study in everything . contact me ece students 9898494678
stg2031991 said:
My BTech was in Electronics and Communications and i was accepted into the Embedded Systems Co-op program at Conestoga College. After the 1st rejection according to its reason i thought since working in IT would be a problem for getting back into electronics.

when i said 6k i meant in INR.

ravish02

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Androidk3 said:
bro please contact m also b.tech ece 2012 students got rejection twice and i need your help. Your selected course was right but mine was mobile application design and developement and so many other students took addmission in ece related course like telecommunication ...wireless communication and all we got is rejection even we scores good in ielts in study in everything . contact me ece students 9898494678
Mine is also same Mobile sol dev in conestoga course ... and gor refussal on 2aug with same refusal note .... proposed study bla bla ..... applied again witj strong SOP this time under general category... let c what happens this time ...
profile->
Btech in CS ... 5+yr exp in It with mobile domain...

Hope for the best ... and prepare for the worst..

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
When a student re-applies, it is assumed that he/she has corrected all the previous flaws/mistakes/errors and applied with a much stronger profile, precise SOP and valid documents. However, when rejected for the second time it is not advisable to re-apply for the third time unless you completely change your course, university and financial situation.
A third rejection will jeopardize all the chances of studying even in other countries if not Canada.
All the Best.

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rejection stems from many reasons and the generic one you are referring is usually because visa officer was not convinced with your arguments.
-SOP must be strong.
-study should be logical.
-DLI should be reputed.
-one year programs usually have high rejection rates.
-and a consultant or lawyer charging 6000 INR is just $100 which is well worth their time.
-when looking for a consultant/Lawyer dont try to find the cheapest one because if they are charging less then there is a good reason why they are not charging regular rates.
-CAIPS notes are not written in a language that normal people like you or me cant understand, they are logical and easy to understand if you pay attention.
-going to a lawyer/consultant is similar to going to a doctor, you go there because you feel you cant do it yourself.
-if you have had a rejection then order CAIPS notes and find out why and then answer officer's objections.
-I recently helped a family member after study permit rejection and realized that the rejection was because the SOP was written in a horrible manner and the cover letter was Sh*T. Helped them answer objections using immigration law and it was approved.

Greeshma babu

Aug 31, 2019
Hello,
My student visa for Canada rejected. How can I get the refusal letter?? And I am planning to take caips notes+interpretation +recommendation
Hi All,
I'm looking for help in deciding whether i should apply for the CAIPS note in finding out what is the reason for getting my application rejected twice with the same reason. What is the probability of getting the visa after applying for the CAIPS a third time?

I did my BTech from Kerala University and got accepted into Conestoga College for the Embedded Systems Co-op program PG Certificate course. I have an IELTS score of 8 and applied for a student loan that has been approved by the bank.

The first time i applied personally with the proper documents got rejected with the reason "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, academic accomplishments, level of establishment, employment, gap in studies, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

The second time i reached out to a consultant that helped me out with the application. The only change being I took photocopies of my certificates and had them notarized. The rest of the procedure was the same and had the application was rejected a second time witht the above reason.

10th 77.8
12th 78.2
Btech First Class
Working since 2013.

With two rejections my consultant advised in getting the CAIPS done which would give a proper explanation to the rejection rather than a vague reason. That would make me shell out another 6k for the "Basic Service + Interpretation + Recommendation" service. What is the probability of getting accepted on the third try after rectifying whatever the reason are in the CAIPS note?

Feb 7, 2020
Yes you should apply for caips notes . It will cost you 40USD and takes around a month. I was rejected too for jan intake with the same reason as you are. I applied caips and got to know the detailed reason for rejection. This time , I have applied in conestoga college and with a strong sop .(hope its strong enough to convince VO) . waiting for the results

so when did you applie

Feb 7, 2020
Yes you should apply for caips notes . It will cost you 40USD and takes around a month. I was rejected too for jan intake with the same reason as you are. I applied caips and got to know the detailed reason for rejection. This time , I have applied in conestoga college and with a strong sop .(hope its strong enough to convince VO) . waiting for the results

so when did you applied and where?
Hv u got vija

Pradhav

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Is there a chance of visa refusal if I show acceptance of Conestoga College graduate certificate 2year program